+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance In-Game Store

Yay, now people can stop posting in the 2050 section complaining about the D13 store being down!
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Thumbs up

You guys here are being mislead. They could have said something to us, and if anyone believes otherwise, you're kidding yourself. Look at the steam charts, interesting there's more people playing the original defiance now over 2050, way more. Which isn't shocking, considering 2050 was never good in the first place compared to the original one. Also, so they bring the store back all this time, still haven't put the gold edition on sale , nobody is going to spend 40 bucks on a dlc on a dead game. Despite D13 now having more players than 2050, both games is barely getting 100 players.

Do you really believe the new company , which by the way haven't said one word about the future of Defiance and its plans, is going to keep both games online with barely 100 or 150 players playing? Let me tell you what i think, they bought the store back trying to get as much money from certain people , before shutting down the game. Its pretty obvious. lol its funny, but also sad because they have ruined defiance when all this time they could have been sitting around 4000 players if they just have upgraded d13 with fresh new content, more content, more maps. instead all this time and 2050 was a complete waste of time. now both games are about dead.

Don't fall it guys. be smart.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    You guys here are being mislead. They could have said something to us, and if anyone believes otherwise, you're kidding yourself. Look at the steam charts, interesting there's more people playing the original defiance now over 2050, way more. Which isn't shocking, considering 2050 was never good in the first place compared to the original one. Also, so they bring the store back all this time, still haven't put the gold edition on sale , nobody is going to spend 40 bucks on a dlc on a dead game. Despite D13 now having more players than 2050, both games is barely getting 100 players.

Do you really believe the new company , which by the way haven't said one word about the future of Defiance and its plans, is going to keep both games online with barely 100 or 150 players playing? Let me tell you what i think, they bought the store back trying to get as much money from certain people , before shutting down the game. Its pretty obvious. lol its funny, but also sad because they have ruined defiance when all this time they could have been sitting around 4000 players if they just have upgraded d13 with fresh new content, more content, more maps. instead all this time and 2050 was a complete waste of time. now both games are about dead.

i have a feeling that ps3 na has alot more than players than any other platform for d13 and 2050.

I would like to say thank you for getting the D-13 store back & running. A D-13 only forum would be equally as nice. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post

it is a sorry state of affairs to be honest, I wish they had never made 2050, just an upgrade of the original and I think wed be in a much better place player wise

2050 for me at least is a big failure, I wish the devs would see this (the writing must be on the wall with more people playing d13) and just put all there efforts into d13

just upgrade the pc version, and offer the console players a free transfer of there characters to current gen consoles (There cant be much life left in ps3 and xbox)
    there must be a version of d13 that works on current gen consoles before they took everything out, then added the new ****
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

They really just need to make 2050 like 2013, everything intact and just upgrade from there with new content. I still think both games are shutting down, i really don't see how things can improved from now if they don't hurry up and make 2050 like 2013. its their only real solution. I'm not coming back until the gold edition is on sale for 4.99 or 9.99, not paying 40 bucks and nothing is going to change for better.

anyways, good luck.

Good news indeed. Bravo!

But you're still not getting any of my money, until you find the time to ever fix those bugged DLC trophies. I supported your content and have nothing to show for it, 'cept the bruise from the slap in the face. Apologies can't heal that.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

yall should have sent an email out to let players know as well.