Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Will you DEV's respond to the issues!

Respond to the main issues:

Trophies/ achievements
    Bad servers- lag
    Killing bosses in arkfalls not counting towards the pursuits
    Refunds for missing Items e.g. Ark keys payed with bits
    and more that has been posted on these forums

Dont want to say much, dont want to write a big paragraph repeating my self just to get a response saying 'were looking into it'.

Time for answers !
    or Time to lose money and the community!
    Your choice!

Everyone who has paid towards this game, demand a full refund. Take them to court if you have too! Might get an answer then!

it would help if put what platform youre on

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    it would help if put what platform youre on
    There is only three platforms that defiance 2050 is on, ps4, xbox1 and PC. All of them are having the same problems more or less.

If you dont know what platform has trophies and what one has achievements then something is wrong!

All three platforms should all be fixed not one without the other.

p.s it would help if you didnt reply with a useless comment

Quote Originally Posted by eXeRIZZLAeXe View Post
    There is only three platforms that defiance 2050 is on, ps4, xbox1 and PC. All of them are having the same problems more or less.

If you dont know what platform has trophies and what one has achievements then something is wrong!

All three platforms should all be fixed not one without the other.

p.s it would help if you didnt reply with a useless comment
    its what the devs ask for . so i guess what the devs ask for when submitting a bug report is useless then? we got you

when i lost my keys i payed for with bits i wasnt gonna do anything then decided 3 days later to send in a ticket i included the order number of the 3 keys i bought which can be found in your transaction history section and with in 3 hours of placing the ticket i had them back. To me it seems if you add more info in your tickets then i'm assuming just saying i lost my keys give them back maybe better and faster in the long run?
    In Game: Artek Rahl
    PC NA
    Clan: Brown Coats

Quote Originally Posted by huntersmercy83 View Post
    when i lost my keys i payed for with bits i wasnt gonna do anything then decided 3 days later to send in a ticket i included the order number of the 3 keys i bought which can be found in your transaction history section and with in 3 hours of placing the ticket i had them back. To me it seems if you add more info in your tickets then i'm assuming just saying i lost my keys give them back maybe better and faster in the long run?
    And how long ago was this? They used to get back within a few hours before they lost everyone. Now, like others have stated we have been waiting weeks and weeks

It was during the HH event during that time another clan mate had put in a ticket like a week before mine and hadn't had his keys returned so it seems random when the respond to tickets I guess?
    In Game: Artek Rahl
    PC NA
    Clan: Brown Coats

@DEATHBRING210

This is on general discussion and my bug report thread state that I'm on ps4. I'm asking devs to respond to our threads, not just mine and fix the main issues on all platforms as its not just me its happening to.

Quote Originally Posted by eXeRIZZLAeXe View Post
    @DEATHBRING210

This is on general discussion and my bug report thread state that I'm on ps4. I'm asking devs to respond to our threads, not just mine and fix the main issues on all platforms as its not just me its happening to.
    have you sent them any direct messages?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    have you sent them any direct messages?
    I have sent many direct messages and never gotten 1 reply. But as eXeRIZZLAeXe stated we are all having the same issues so the devs should reply to the threads in the forums. I dont care for none of this take over meaning they are short staffed so cant reply. Even when i am at work i can always get on my phone or tablet to post replies. Why cant they do the same thing when they arent in the office? Update up on fixes on a weekly basis. It wouldnt kill them to take 5-10 minutes of their week to keep us updated. They are just coming up with excuses and people believe them. Communication is the biggest flaw with this game and always has been.