+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Communication is the biggest flaw with this game and always has been.
    10/10 can confirm... since 2013, to be precise.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    10/10 can confirm... since 2013, to be precise.
    It's the part(s) where:
    • They ask for bug reports -
    • They get bug reports posted here, the bug forums, and then repeated in the LS's -
    • They ignore the reams of bug reports already sent, here in "Your one-stop shop for all things Defiance 2050", and in the LS chat log, and the other alternate 'one-stop shop for all things Defiance 2050' venues -
    • And then - when LS's are down, or they're out of the office at a CON and not streaming for weeks, or the offices are closed for renovations: NOBODY can be bothered to address in text - answers to the questions they don't address in the LS's and answers to the truckloads of bugs we have discussed here for years or sent in every week over and over and over.
    For all the 'NEW! REIMAGINED!' hype, they just don't take us seriously.

I think we're a shrinking population here on the forums and they are waiting for us to just go away.
    'New' players haven't seen the issues, don't have years of seeing the history of the ignored/unfixed bugs, and tend to be less involved in the community of players who want to see this game succeed.

The bottom line is that they don't ever want to address bug reports because they don't ever want to acknowledge having any recognition of bugs or bug reports on video or in text. They don't want to be quoted or quotable as having any knowledge of the issues.

I love this game, I have since pre-release.
    I've met some AMAZING players in game and on these boards, people who knew as much about the game and mechanics as many of the people involved with the infrastructure at the mothership.
    And most of them are gone because the game 'suits' just refused to take seriously that this was a great game, and worth fixing/saving.

I'm really going to miss this game when the new Overlords decide that there's too much wrong, and too much bad blood on the desktop to try to iron out the issues.

Whats left?
    The spammers are going to outlast us all.
    Until the lights get turned off.

Somebody prove me wrong.
    PC/NA

Pretty sure I'm going to uninstall 2050 from my PS4 after work today... the bonus 6250 bits that I got for my $50 3 day head start (which never happened) can rot in a shallow grave for all I care.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50