+ Reply to Thread

Character deleted

It seems for sure my wife hates 2050 and deleted my character Cadaberio power over 2700 a couple of days ago.anyway to get him back is xbox one s.please let me know i invested over 15k valor with him .

Quote Originally Posted by cadaberio View Post
    It seems for sure my wife hates 2050 and deleted my character Cadaberio power over 2700 a couple of days ago.anyway to get him back is xbox one s.please let me know i invested over 15k valor with him .
    The valor is account wide so you can make a second toon an have your purchased valor items in claims.I think you go through glyph cs.Post a tickets with all info.Time of deletion, toons name, etc, to recover.

I deleted my main character when it was ego4500 by mistake and the right and best way to recover it is to write a ticket to Trion in Glyph.net support section. You should include the brief explanation of what happened, character ID, server you play with that character and email used in the linked account. It may take a while since support section is under changes and they already advertise to be patient. Good luck!