+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Solstice Strike, Synergies, the livestream and more!

Good afternoon, Arkhunters

As most of you are aware, we had to cancel our livestream this past week, due to technical issues. As such, I thought it best to give some information on what we were going to discuss during the stream, and to answer some of the most asked questions, that have not already been addressed with our recent hotfixes to both Defiance and Defiance 2050. We are also planning on streaming this Friday, and will have more details on what is discussed below.

Now, on to the good stuff! First up, I will detail what is coming to Defiance and Defiance 2050.

Solstice Strike

Defiance 2050

Solstice Strike is coming to Defiance 2050, starting on 12/17 and running until 1/7/2019. This year, the event will bring new Prototypes, a new Pursuit, new Contracts, and never before seen holiday themed Arkfalls and Arkbreaks to Defiance 2050.

Defiance

Defiance will see the return of the event (12/17-1/7), along with a new Synergy, Cyber Rig and Chip. Now that the Defiance In-Game Store is back up and running, and because you missed out on all the Black Friday sale fun, we will be heavily discounting items found in the D13 in-game store during the event!

Synergies in Defiance 2050

The Synergy Matrix is a brand new character progression system, for Defiance 2050, that behaves much like armor set bonuses do, in other games. Earn XP by participating in in-game activities in order to level up your Synergy Matrix. Find and collect Synergy Crystals in the world, and socket them into the Matrix to get the benefits of set bonuses. Below are a couple of examples of upcoming Synergies we will be releasing when this feature goes live:

(Disclaimer: These are examples and may not reflect the final product. These stats are NOT final and may change before released in game)

Synergy: Rampage (Tier 6)
    [1] 40% Falloff
    [2] +3 Recharge
    [3] Improves accuracy by 60% while sprinting
    [4] On Kill, gain Rampage: 6% Rate of Fire and 6% Reload for 10s, Max Stacks: 6
    [5] Reloading an empty clip reduces active ability cooldowns by 15% (Cooldown: 6s)
    [6] Using an ability applies Rampage

Synergy: Eruption (Tier 6)
    [1] 40% Explosive Inner Radius
    [2] +3 Fast Blasts
    [3] Cluster Charge: Spawns 5 additional projectiles when detonated
    [4] Full reloads and chain kills cause next shot to spawn a cluster bomb (Cooldown: 5s) Clusters Spawned: 4
    [5] 15% Explosive Weapon Damage
    [6] Hatchlings and spawned projectiles burn enemies for 6s

Questions

The top three most asked questions we see recently are as follows:

1. When is the in-game store coming back to Defiance?
    2. When will Poultromancer be fixed?
    3. When will the Mastery bug be addressed?

The first two questions have been addressed with hotfixes we performed earlier this week. Poultromancer has been adjusted and does not spawn as many Turkeys as it did before, while keeping the same (if not more) damage than it originally did. We also pushed a hotfix to Defiance which saw a return of in game store functionality, along with the ability to purchase Bits.

The Mastery bug fix is back in testing with QA right now, and hopefully we will be able to push it out to you all next week at some point. No promises on this, as it does have to pass thorough QA testing before we can release it into the wild. Please let me assure you that we have been working on this bug, it is a priority and we will push the fix just as soon as we get the all clear that it works.

Most all the other questions we are seeing are related to bugs, especially related to Achievements/Trophies not unlocking. We are aware of these bugs, but do not have a time estimate as to when we will be able to push fixes out for them. That being said, we will endeavor to keep you all up to date as fixes for these issues are made and implemented.

The one other issue I see brought up a lot, that I would like to address, is when will CS start responding to tickets again. Now that we are mostly through the transition between Trion/Gamigo we are seeing our CS department ramp up and ticket response times should be getting back on track. Thank you all for your patience during this transition period and we very much look forward to providing you, the players, with the highest level of support possible.

the Poultromancer needs second look . its causing more than a few issues in pvp . turkeys still last a bet to long. the bone saw is still killing bosses in one shot. and what happen on the fix for the the atomizer?

Was you only going to answer these 3 questions in the livestream? Also when/if you release mastery bug patch will you be fixing any other bugs with this patch or do we have to wait even longer for bugs that have been around since launch?

DEATHBRINGER210

the Poultromancer needs second look . its causing more than a few issues in pvp . turkeys still last a bet to long. the bone saw is still killing bosses in one shot. and what happen on the fix for the the atomizer?
    Were the bonesaw and atomizer pre-Trouble In Paradise Update? I noticed sometimes my weapons can glitch to where they do a crazy amount of damage, like example... 1 shoot with atomizer on volge trooper...dead, and that's without skitterlings...viscera it was like a handful of bullets at bath house siege..dead. It doesn't happen that often for me, but it is noticeable.... it might be a Mastery Bug issue, but err, I haven't seen anything with bonesaw 1-shotting a boss, at least on PS4 NA. Maybe elite mobs with pre-patch version but not the bosses..it might help if you could try giving more information on the problem if anything death.

As for Atomizer, it seems fixed for the most part, or is this in relation to score?
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Were the bonesaw and atomizer pre-Trouble In Paradise Update? I noticed sometimes my weapons can glitch to where they do a crazy amount of damage, like example... 1 shoot with atomizer on volge trooper...dead, and that's without skitterlings...viscera it was like a handful of bullets at bath house siege..dead. It doesn't happen that often for me, but it is noticeable.... it might be a Mastery Bug issue, but err, I haven't seen anything with bonesaw 1-shotting a boss, at least on PS4 NA. Maybe elite mobs with pre-patch version but not the bosses..it might help if you could try giving more information on the problem if anything death.

As for Atomizer, it seems fixed for the most part, or is this in relation to score?
    the bone saw is still one killing bosses in one shot from sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Was you only going to answer these 3 questions in the livestream? Also when/if you release mastery bug patch will you be fixing any other bugs with this patch or do we have to wait even longer for bugs that have been around since launch?
    there sure was a lot more than 3 questions asked here .

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ad-November-16

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters

As most of you are aware, we had to cancel our livestream this past week, due to technical issues. As such, I thought it best to give some information on what we were going to discuss during the stream, and to answer some of the most asked questions, that have not already been addressed with our recent hotfixes to both Defiance and Defiance 2050. We are also planning on streaming this Friday, and will have more details on what is discussed below.

Now, on to the good stuff! First up, I will detail what is coming to Defiance and Defiance 2050.

Solstice Strike

Defiance 2050

Solstice Strike is coming to Defiance 2050, starting on 12/17 and running until 1/7/2017. This year, the event will bring new Prototypes, a new Pursuit, new Contracts, and never before seen holiday themed Arkfalls and Arkbreaks to Defiance 2050.

Defiance

Defiance will see the return of the event (12/17-1/7), along with a new Synergy, Cyber Rig and Chip. Now that the Defiance In-Game Store is back up and running, and because you missed out on all the Black Friday sale fun, we will be heavily discounting items found in the D13 in-game store during the event!

Synergies in Defiance 2050

The Synergy Matrix is a brand new character progression system, for Defiance 2050, that behaves much like armor set bonuses do, in other games. Earn XP by participating in in-game activities in order to level up your Synergy Matrix. Find and collect Synergy Crystals in the world, and socket them into the Matrix to get the benefits of set bonuses. Below are a couple of examples of upcoming Synergies we will be releasing when this feature goes live:

(Disclaimer: These are examples and may not reflect the final product. These stats are NOT final and may change before released in game)

Synergy: Rampage (Tier 6)
    [1] 40% Falloff
    [2] +3 Recharge
    [3] Improves accuracy by 60% while sprinting
    [4] On Kill, gain Rampage: 6% Rate of Fire and 6% Reload for 10s, Max Stacks: 6
    [5] Reloading an empty clip reduces active ability cooldowns by 15% (Cooldown: 6s)
    [6] Using an ability applies Rampage

Synergy: Eruption (Tier 6)
    [1] 40% Explosive Inner Radius
    [2] +3 Fast Blasts
    [3] Cluster Charge: Spawns 5 additional projectiles when detonated
    [4] Full reloads and chain kills cause next shot to spawn a cluster bomb (Cooldown: 5s) Clusters Spawned: 4
    [5] 15% Explosive Weapon Damage
    [6] Hatchlings and spawned projectiles burn enemies for 6s

Questions

The top three most asked questions we see recently are as follows:

1. When is the in-game store coming back to Defiance?
    2. When will Poultromancer be fixed?
    3. When will the Mastery bug be addressed?

The first two questions have been addressed with hotfixes we performed earlier this week. Poultromancer has been adjusted and does not spawn as many Turkeys as it did before, while keeping the same (if not more) damage than it originally did. We also pushed a hotfix to Defiance which saw a return of in game store functionality, along with the ability to purchase Bits.

The Mastery bug fix is back in testing with QA right now, and hopefully we will be able to push it out to you all next week at some point. No promises on this, as it does have to pass thorough QA testing before we can release it into the wild. Please let me assure you that we have been working on this bug, it is a priority and we will push the fix just as soon as we get the all clear that it works.

Most all the other questions we are seeing are related to bugs, especially related to Achievements/Trophies not unlocking. We are aware of these bugs, but do not have a time estimate as to when we will be able to push fixes out for them. That being said, we will endeavor to keep you all up to date as fixes for these issues are made and implemented.

The one other issue I see brought up a lot, that I would like to address, is when will CS start responding to tickets again. Now that we are mostly through the transition between Trion/Gamigo we are seeing our CS department ramp up and ticket response times should be getting back on track. Thank you all for your patience during this transition period and we very much look forward to providing you, the players, with the highest level of support possible.
    Make the time to fix the Trophy/Achievement issue.
    | PSN ID: OkiStorm05 | 85% Trophies |
    | Selene Storm | Human/F | POWER 5000 |
    | n.W.o. | Pursuit Rating 1120 |

Thumbs up

Trophys, trophys, trophys, trophys …………….. when ?

I buy DLC in ps3, and never get that trophys. The some **** now !!! What is wrong with you ?

P.S.:"You have included a total of 131 images and/or videos in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 15. Please correct the problem and then continue again."
    BBKillerStilian - ps3/ps4 EU

will d13 bit store money go back into fixes for d13? or will yall just be taking the d13 money and putting it 2050 like yall did with our patron pass money?

Zephkial:

Thanks for this big update. Loved the Rampage Synergy.

I still maintain that you guys could pick the last questions gathered for the livestreams that never aired and answer then directly here in the forums. In this thread, you hand-picked 3 to answer, telling us they're the most asked around, but as you've said yourself, the Defiance Store is no longer an issue (finally) ever since you brought it back, so no news there.

From all the questions on those last threads, I truly want to know when you're gonna fix the "class loadout" bug deployed with the October patch. It rendered our loadout slots almost useless, since the class you equip last will always "spread" to other slots. That's the most annoying bug in the game, to me, right now.

Also, Winter is coming in the US. What about the Engineer?

+ Reply to Thread