+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cerberus invincibility glitch...

Been noticing a lot lately individuals in Cerbs sometimes become invincible or invulnerable to weapon, usually a MB for me, after blowing their vehicle up. My cn mb will blow up the Cerb but directly after when attempting to gun down whomever was occupying said vehicle they take no shield or health damage afterwards. Typically I have to switch to my secondary weapon to do damage and then I can switch back to my MB which will then work and hopefully get the kill. I don't know what's causing this but it needs to be fixed. I personally think if you're inside a vehicle like that you should die. If you get shot off your atv I believe you should list 100% of your shield with only full health.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Been noticing a lot lately individuals in Cerbs sometimes become invincible or invulnerable to weapon, usually a MB for me, after blowing their vehicle up. My cn mb will blow up the Cerb but directly after when attempting to gun down whomever was occupying said vehicle they take no shield or health damage afterwards. Typically I have to switch to my secondary weapon to do damage and then I can switch back to my MB which will then work and hopefully get the kill. I don't know what's causing this but it needs to be fixed. I personally think if you're inside a vehicle like that you should die. If you get shot off your atv I believe you should list 100% of your shield with only full health.
    working as intended . its been like that. it wears off.

when that happens the passengers are floating and vulnerable at another point on the map and when the Cerberus blows up they are teleported with temporary invulnerability.

Hence... Fix that dumb *** ****. You should be exactly where you are at during the point in time you are blown out of the *****. An added fix to anyone spawning into a Cerberus that is away from it's original spawn point is to make it to where you only get spawned at the beginning base site for your team so you are not spawning into a Cerberus that is blowing up at the time of your selected arrival (passenger, driver, or turret).

The Cerberus is a mobile spawn point. and its working as intended .

What if you're doing Shadow War? There's no "base site". Just be smart and use different strategy (i.e. hit something else).

It's all good...

If I use my MB to blow up the Cerberus I use my Infector to do immediate dmg to whoever comes out. However it proves that it's a glitch and broken. As stated by SAS there is supposed to be a period of invulnerability which can be bypassed obviously. But whatever. I still will say logically you should be dunnzo if you're inside a vehicle that explodes. If a little as frag grenade can instakill you then so should being inside an exploding vehicle. Working as intended? Yeah... Sure... Whatever you say.

frags dont instakill anymore

I don't know what have you're playing that a frag grenade doesn't instakill? Been insta killed by plenty of players in FY and SW with just a frag grenade and maybe a touch of dmg before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I don't know what have you're playing that a frag grenade doesn't instakill? Been insta killed by plenty of players in FY and SW with just a frag grenade and maybe a touch of dmg before hand.
    it doesnt instakill anybody . they nerf em. and you just answered your own questioned btw.