+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    with the bonesaw , atomizer , and turkey gun ever get fixed? will the apoc in d13 get fixed? will the mass blasters ever get adjusted in d13? just remove the damage buff, it wasnt needed.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    You keep bringing up this transition. Does that really stop you from coming on the forums and answering our questions that have been asked about for months? 2 livestreams ago (the first one that got cancelled) you said in twitch chat you would post the questions with the answers that you had ready for the stream. We got nothing. Now last weeks stream got cancelled and you managed to answer 3 questions. 2 of them which didnt need and answer as they had already been fixed.

Your stream doesnt ever start on time and always finishes early so we dont even get the full amount of time anyways so why waste even more time answering questions that could be answered right here on the forums?

If you took the time to actually read the forums you would need a 12 hour stream to answer the majority of questions that have been asked for years with no reply. You want us to remain patient but have ignored us for months and months about bugs that have been around since D13. Patience has ran out with many people and you should be trying to win us back not give us the same response that we have had for years.

But answer this one question and one question only in the stream. Why do you think its okay to release new content on top of all the bugs we currently have and have had since release?
    These are very valid concerns. I will work with the new CM for Defiance and Defiance 2050, Tidbitz, and the dev team to make sure we can be as transparent as possible. I know you've all been waiting a long time for answers. In cases where we have them, we'll share what we can. This is something that will require working with the team to get done, as I am not the person making final decisions on how things work, so I won't personally have many answers off the top of my head.

I'm going to loop back into the question thread from the last stream and see what I can respond to personally, but that's not likely to be today. I'll do my very best to answer what I can on Friday.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    These are very valid concerns. I will work with the new CM for Defiance and Defiance 2050, Tidbitz, and the dev team to make sure we can be as transparent as possible. I know you've all been waiting a long time for answers. In cases where we have them, we'll share what we can. This is something that will require working with the team to get done, as I am not the person making final decisions on how things work, so I won't personally have many answers off the top of my head.

I'm going to loop back into the question thread from the last stream and see what I can respond to personally, but that's not likely to be today. I'll do my very best to answer what I can on Friday.
    where is Tidbitz? isnt it his job to be answering all our question and addressing our concerns ? we feel yall have milked that "we are going thru a transition phase long enough. that cow has ran dry . a lot of us are feed up with yall as a whole. we have been patient long enough . the time for excuses is over. its time yall start rolling out fixes asap. or else yall will just keep losing money and players for yalls new bosses.

Thank you very much for this response. =]

This is awesome Fasti, thanks for the effort!

I can see them answering a few questions but far as fixing all the bugs and making this game fun or enjoyable I don't think so. With a full team working they could't make it work and with the few still there it just not going to happen. Putting out content to make a quick cash grab sure, putting out content and testing it so it don't cause more bugs or broken guns like we have now just not going to happen. Same devs working same quality will be released time and time again and that is the way it will be since it has been that way up to this point. With holiday themed Arkfalls coming with Solstice Strike and Synergies released on top of the bugs we have now I just wonder what a mess it will be.

PS3/4 Trophies that STILL have not been unlocked but EARNED! Contacted Sony Support and get same answer that it is the Developers issue to fix... When will this be resolved? I remember we were told after Hulker Hell and still nothing! So again, When will we have the Trophies on PS3/4 that we EARNED UNLOCKED?!?!? Thx 😎
    | PSN ID: OkiStorm05 | 85% Trophies |
    | Selene Storm | Human/F | POWER 5000 |
    | n.W.o. | Pursuit Rating 1120 |

Are there any plans on adding ways to gain PR at a steady pace without relying on co-ops?

You said that in the future you would take a look at PvP balance. Do you have a timeframe for when that'll happen?

Players who did the Demolitionist pursuit chain before the outfit was changed can no longer obtain the new outfit as a result. Is this intended?
    Jump really high!

If you ever believe the Blast Rifle/Tempest is a fair weapon:

All I want to know is if 6our going to balance the gore auger. After it was nerfed by trion it is a piece of crap. 6ou can't kill anything with it. These new prototypes are op. I think it is time to find a better balance for the gore auger.

Also some of have to work and can't play the game 24 hrs a day. Saying that is it going to be possible to u lock the poultromancer? I thi k you should open it back up on the next event.

Thank you for not answering my questions

Quote Originally Posted by mr8liner View Post
    All I want to know is if 6our going to balance the gore auger. After it was nerfed by trion it is a piece of crap. 6ou can't kill anything with it. These new prototypes are op. I think it is time to find a better balance for the gore auger.

Also some of have to work and can't play the game 24 hrs a day. Saying that is it going to be possible to u lock the poultromancer? I thi k you should open it back up on the next event.
    > to much poultromancer/turkey at this moment, and you want to add some? no need more poultromancer.. you had 7 days to open just 1 chest per day to have it .. you dont had it? you will wait next year as everybody.. its like this for all events since D13, an event has a start/end and not possible to loot after the end..

+ Reply to Thread