+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

An inventory space pursuit please.

Since synergies are going to be adding more gear to game, and so adding the need for inventory space. can you please give the ark hunters some type of added inventory, a new pursuit perhaps?
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

A valor weekend to be able to earn more to buy inventory slots and other stuff with valor points.

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    Since synergies are going to be adding more gear to game, and so adding the need for inventory space. can you please give the ark hunters some type of added inventory, a new pursuit perhaps?
    My name is San and I support this message!

I never worked so hard in a game as I did when the Valor pursuits were added to OLDefiance. The end result was not that great, but I miss that feeling of grinding "Real Life" items (in that case, Valor was equivalent to Money you would save).

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters. Just a heads up, Synergy Crystals/ anything Synergy related will not take up any of your regular inventory space.

{Double post removed}

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters. Just a heads up, Synergy Crystals/ anything Synergy related will not take up any of your regular inventory space.
    Interesting. So then I suppose it will go towards currency, or will there be a "new" place to hold these at? Hmm...
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Thanks for the reply Zephkial, I still think David's is a good idea; inventory space is practical and something almost everyone can use
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

Maybe another way.

It is great to hear that shards will not take up inventory, but tinsil ammo, frost ammo, new granades will. Is it possible to finally see inventory purchasable from coms vendor? I've got all the crusader suits , all the cars, all unlocks. I am at the 1500 com cap. I keep buying a garbage mod so i don't keep going over.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    It is great to hear that shards will not take up inventory, but tinsil ammo, frost ammo, new granades will. Is it possible to finally see inventory purchasable from coms vendor? I've got all the crusader suits , all the cars, all unlocks. I am at the 1500 com cap. I keep buying a garbage mod so i don't keep going over.
    The comenation vendor does desperatly need items worth buying. This is a good idea.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    But those will just be sold since they are not stronger then regular ammo. Just some small change to looks, and muzzle flash. I sold every ammo, and grenade I got for Halloween since they couldn't compare to any of my regular purple ones.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

+ Reply to Thread