+ Reply to Thread

If I don't say it, I will explode

I had been hearing and reading about players complaining about why you have to buy stuff to get the good things in free to play games and not only in Defiance but in a lot of other games. Guys this is simple. A game is a composition of many things and is not only programing. Behind a game you first need a company with a brand name, inside that company you need a staff of employees that work to develop the game. The game is the final product from their work. If a game were created by only one person using a low cost pc from his house with the minimum budget, I really doubt that the game can reach the developer expectations. Companies consume energy, water and resources and have to pay employees. Servers are not free neither maintenance. That is where the payable stuff make it's entrance. You buy stuff and they get money to keep the game rolling. Is that is so hard to understand?

Its one thing paying for a gaurentied item its other putting that item in a loot box that takes hundreds of dollars to finally get.

Well friend, that situation just happens in Defiance. In other games you get what you pay, that makes it worst for Defiance.

I understand they need to get paid to live, but what are we paying for here? Bugs, issues, crashes, down time. Are we getting our moneys worth?
    Grimmaldy Grey Warframe on PC

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    I understand they need to get paid to live, but what are we paying for here? Bugs, issues, crashes, down time. Are we getting our moneys worth?
    Absolutely not... nothing worked as intended at launch, and I still feel like the advertised "3 day head start" was another scam. Little to no interaction from the developers, community managers changing like people change their underwear, minimal bug fixes, etc. etc.

Speaks volumes when their hand picked content creators don't stream the game anymore, unlike how things were when 2050 launched.

Absolute shambles.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.