+ Reply to Thread

Any news with Trophies/achievements DEVS?

Any news on when they will be fixed?

You know there is a problem with the trophies/achievements!

If you look at the trophy list you can clearly see that all the glitched trophies is at 0.1% for months now, If there were not broken as the devs claim to be, wouldnt the numbers rise...? As it hasn't rised at all they must be broken what ever you DEVS claim it to be.

Just tell us the truth! Can you fix them or not? can you be bothered at all to even try and fix them?

Contact another game developers to help you fix the issues because from the evidence we have seen, you have no clue on how to run a game sufficiently.

I'm past getting annoyed just getting bored with all the lies and no hope for this game to get better... D13 all over again.

keep on smiling, keep on smiling

Happy gaming fellow Ark Hunters!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by eXeRIZZLAeXe View Post
    Any news on when they will be fixed?

You know there is a problem with the trophies/achievements!

If you look at the trophy list you can clearly see that all the glitched trophies is at 0.1% for months now, If there were not broken as the devs claim to be, wouldnt the numbers rise...? As it hasn't rised at all they must be broken what ever you DEVS claim it to be.

Just tell us the truth! Can you fix them or not? can you be bothered at all to even try and fix them?

Contact another game developers to help you fix the issues because from the evidence we have seen, you have no clue on how to run a game sufficiently.

I'm past getting annoyed just getting bored with all the lies and no hope for this game to get better... D13 all over again.

keep on smiling, keep on smiling

Happy gaming fellow Ark Hunters!
    Devs only can suck b@lls, nothing more !!! What they do here ? NOTHING !!!

Where re trophys? 6 months and nothing. Imposible be more useless!!!
    BBKillerStilian - ps3/ps4 EU

Never understood the obsession of trophies and gamerscores.

I can list a hundred other things that the community would like fixed/worked on before spending time on "console achievements".

Just know in your hearts that you've achieved greatness in Defiance and have went above and beyond your call of duty defending the world of Defiance...we couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you for saying that
    PSN diana_l_b806
    D2013 jasonb806,jeicin blue, stow ahoe,SKATERSfromURANUS,jaysun deatherage,and xIDGAFxSOxSTFUxJASONx all 6000ego ps3 na
    D2050 Jeicin Blue 5000pr Jasonb806 3500pr
    Ps4 na

Quote Originally Posted by Crack View Post
    Never understood the obsession of trophies and gamerscores.

I can list a hundred other things that the community would like fixed/worked on before spending time on "console achievements".

Just know in your hearts that you've achieved greatness in Defiance and have went above and beyond your call of duty defending the world of Defiance...we couldn't have done it without you!
    Just because you don't understand doesn't mean the devs shouldn't care. I never understood the idea of high scores, leaderboards and speedrunning either... but that doesn't mean other people out there don't find value in those aspects of games. It's nothing short of dumb to shut out Trophy/Achievement hunters, that is one demographic of gamers who will sit there and play ANYTHING for any amount of time in order to get platinums. If they see a free game with a platinum, and know they can buy boosters to get through it faster, well that's profit for Trion/Gamigo. Trophy/Achievement hunters = money and also = more players, something we ALL benefit from.

And while you could be able to list 100 things, I think everybody could, I don't know why you would be the one decide what they should be "spending time over." What prevents them from working on multiple things at once? For me the Trophy issues are much bigger than the minor bugs in the game that prove to be more of an annoyance than anything. I actually am a Trophy Hunter, 150+ platinums, but I accepted before even starting that there was a high likelihood I'd never platinum Defiance - doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see the Devs make it so I can. It also doesn't mean we trophy hunters want them to fix Trophies and nothing else.

This reminds me of Warframe or ESO forums where people just say "no fix my issue instead because I personally care about it more."

Not very useful commentary. Make topics about your issues, and let Trophy Hunters make topics about their issues.

I hope the few devs around don't waste time on trophies. There are so many bugs in the game right now that devs should spend time on things that have an actual impact on the game itself, not some facebook-like stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    I hope the few devs around don't waste time on trophies. There are so many bugs in the game right now that devs should spend time on things that have an actual impact on the game itself, not some facebook-like stuff.
    Your hopes are so high, they've literally left our solar system. After we wrapped up Bug Bash 1 & 2, what all do you think got fixed? Maybe 1-2 things out of over 20+ bugs total submitted. Trophies should not be that complicated of a bug to rectify, but Trion's proving otherwise. Not to mention, not having them is like saying your work was all in vain. You've nothing to show for your accomplishments. Hence why they're called trophies/achievements, silly.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    Thank you for your patient!

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Your hopes are so high, they've literally left our solar system. After we wrapped up Bug Bash 1 & 2, what all do you think got fixed? Maybe 1-2 things out of over 20+ bugs total submitted. Trophies should not be that complicated of a bug to rectify, but Trion's proving otherwise. Not to mention, not having them is like saying your work was all in vain. You've nothing to show for your accomplishments. Hence why they're called trophies/achievements, silly.
    Not having them changes nothing.

Nothing to show for your accomplishments? You mean you carry your PSN trophies around with you?

Btw how about your Tarr trophy? Anyone missing that one? How come nobody ask for Tarr trophy to go with other faction trophies?

Fact is, trophies are useless. Trion could just remove every trophy and the bug would be fixed. How d'you like that solution?

If you look at the trophy list you can clearly see that all the glitched trophies is at 0.1% for months now, If there were not broken as the devs claim to be.

if old dev makes bug and he/she will be fired or leave team , then track down that bug is hard for new developers.
    basically if you report bug they just may ignore them or may look if they have time.