+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Member Alahali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Posts
    1,212

    Gamigo/Trion - SS or TG?

    I do not really believe that there is any company that does not realize something that is attacking their interests.
    However, despite all the elements we have presented, Gamigo / Trion continues to maintain its worst creation until today (Poultromancer).
    Gentlemen, we are the ones who play every day and we can say how sad it is to see newbies (from 1 to 5k) shooting to the ground so that their turkeys destroy the arkfalls in less than 2 minutes, without counting the delay generated by the massive use.

    What does Google say about "Defiance"?
    "Join the futuristic online open-world shooter where thousands of players scour to transformed Earth competing for alien technology", but if you start and play for the first time and go to an SS you will see only turkeys and enemies disappearing ... without counting your bad luck if today you start playing since the poultromancer is limited edition.
    If you are a veteran, you have modified and improved weapons for many years for an optimal performance in pve and pvp, however 5 years after its creation Defiance shows you something simply sad, turkeys taking charge of the work that the "arkhunter" must do.

    If you ask me, I would tell you to eliminate the poultromancer, but if you want to test how different the game is and the mood of the players, simply deactivate the weapon until the end of the event.
    Or at least, accompany us to a major arkfall to see what we are talking about.

    ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    236
    Well said good sir.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    150
    Turkeys, Pumpkins, Snowballs; Defiance has never been good at sticking to the story. After a couple of days, when everyone has their new toy, they will move on to something else and the event will be better. Fingers, you have seen this over and over for years, I think you have something personal against Turkeys.
    "ALL MY BITS AND NO WIN A JP"

  4. #4
    Member Alahali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLeeBelle View Post
    Turkeys, Pumpkins, Snowballs; Defiance has never been good at sticking to the story. After a couple of days, when everyone has their new toy, they will move on to something else and the event will be better. Fingers, you have seen this over and over for years, I think you have something personal against Turkeys.
    Hey Leelee, how are you doing so long? ?, I definitely have something personal against everything that threatens the normal development of the game, I do not know if you are playing in Def'50 but you will remember the golden age of Defiance Terminators and our activity in the arkfalls, the Solstice they were really hard and it was a pleasure to fight against the Volges, today if you do not arrive in time the final arkfall disappears, as the Matron and other bosses die without any effort and in pvp fights against a turkey and not against a player (literally) etc etc etc, this is already boring.

    ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Denver,Co
    Posts
    15
    I wanted to show my support for Removing the turkey gun, I want to call out the devs to enjoy a few arkfalls with us! not on your high horse but as one of us trying to play. enjoy our frustration with us, the desire to rage quit at any given event due to the gun destroying your enjoyment of the game. there are a lot of things i would ask the devs to fix or adjust but that's not nearly as important and removing that silly gun, it was a bad idea that you are for some reason holding onto, lock the gun, and then fix it or remove it.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    west FL
    Posts
    109
    100% agree, poultromancer is not only ridiculous, but detrimental to any remaining fun left in the game (not much)



    the reason pultromancer exists, however, is the bigger problem- the devs equate new guns to an adequate response for players' pleas for new content... the game has plenty of guns, no need for gimmick guns... nor synergies, nor ammo, nor any new ways to kill the same tired enemies in the same tired settings...


    we want/need new activities, new maps, different ways to use the guns we already have (new pursuits don't count, either)

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    236
    We had new content with the HH event: the infected related contents (sieges etc.). I don't know, but they took out the game with HH. The Chinatown siege (in San Francisco) was the only siege with 'loot break' at the end and give us quite fair loot. So sad...

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    west FL
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Piszmaty76 View Post
    We had new content with the HH event: the infected related contents (sieges etc.). I don't know, but they took out the game with HH. The Chinatown siege (in San Francisco) was the only siege with 'loot break' at the end and give us quite fair loot. So sad...

    to those of us that played D13, it is far from 'new content'... recycled?, not new, unless you refer to the 20 minutes worth(less) of grid story

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Shtank View Post
    to those of us that played D13, it is far from 'new content'... recycled?, not new, unless you refer to the 20 minutes worth(less) of grid story
    For the 2050 was new and refreshing stuff.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Hey Leelee, how are you doing so long? ?, I definitely have something personal against everything that threatens the normal development of the game, I do not know if you are playing in Def'50 but you will remember the golden age of Defiance Terminators and our activity in the arkfalls, the Solstice they were really hard and it was a pleasure to fight against the Volges, today if you do not arrive in time the final arkfall disappears, as the Matron and other bosses die without any effort and in pvp fights against a turkey and not against a player (literally) etc etc etc, this is already boring.
    Todo bien conmigo! I think a lot of players would find it hard to believe that there was a "golden age" of Defiance. Huge clans like DT's and others, putting on events with support from the devs, a great community, lots of fun. It's sad that the game became lag, freeze, crit, restart, rinse and repeat. Been on XB1 for a couple of weeks and so far so good but I do see D50 going down the same path as D13. Shtank says it well: "the devs equate new guns to an adequate response for players' pleas for new content". Patches to balance the new guns and all the bugs to follow just like D13. If there was ever going to be new content it would have been D50, enjoy it while it last and look forward to D2100.
    "ALL MY BITS AND NO WIN A JP"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts