+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Customer Support Delay Notice

Dear players,

Due to the recent transition to the gamigo structure and the approach of the holiday season, the customer support is currently operating at a slower pace. For the time being, please submit your tickets for new issues on the Trion Worlds support page as the gamigo support page does not have the ticket queues for your game. While all tickets will be handled in time, we ask for your continued patience as we work through the backlog. Here are some options to explore while you wait for a response to your ticket:
    • Please visit our forums first, as you might find the answer for the issue you are experiencing without needing to send a ticket.

• Do not send multiple tickets for the same issue, since it creates an unnecessary number of tickets and will further delay the response to your tickets and the other players in the queue.

• Please be careful with the game and language you select. Sending a ticket to the wrong game/language queue will increase response time as our team will need to send your ticket to the proper queue.
      If you speak multiple languages, please do not send tickets regarding the same issue to different language queues, as it will also increase response time. One ticket, using the language you are the most comfortable with, is enough.

• Do not reply to your ticket/bump the ticket if you did not receive an answer from us as it will only send your ticket back to the end of the queue, thus delaying our response.

Please follow these guidelines and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding,

Your gamigo customer support team
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Im speechless, I really am

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Im speechless, I really am
    Is that the good kind of speechless, or the bad kind?

Also it still seems like my prediction may happen...so it won't be until January when everything will be finalized...
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Is that the good kind of speechless, or the bad kind?

Also it still seems like my prediction may happen...so it won't be until January when everything will be finalized...
    Lol the bad kind. With all the current issues it just amazes me that this post has even been set up.

Lol the bad kind. With all the current issues it just amazes me that this post has even been set up.
    I understand. On the bright side, there is some communication going on. Although... if the same thing happens here as on RIFT...there might be a surprise coming here soon on the forums :P A good one at that.

Either way, we may see a response to the current issues soon. They did fix connectivity issues some people were experiencing yesterday...
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

I understand. On the bright side, there is some communication going on. Although... if the same thing happens here as on RIFT...there might be a surprise coming here soon on the forums :P A good one at that.
    Communication? We all knew that there was a wait on CS tickets. Wheres the communication for everything else?

Communication? We all knew that there was a wait on CS tickets. Wheres the communication for everything else?
    *shrugs* I have no idea on that. Outside of the connectivity issues that some people were experiencing yesterday, there has not really been much... they might be looking at options to go about fixing the situation before responding to us....they could also just be ignoring us...

It would probably help if these games have a dedicated Community Manager, but getting that would be perhaps a X-mas Miracle...

*shrugs* I have no idea on that. Outside of the connectivity issues that some people were experiencing yesterday, there has not really been much... they might be looking at options to go about fixing the situation before responding to us....they could also just be ignoring us...

It would probably help if these games have a dedicated Community Manager, but getting that would be perhaps a X-mas Miracle...
    Just have a look through the general discussion and bugs and notice a pattern with what everyone is complaining about. Surely the devs can see this so my guess is that they must be ignoring us. :P

Answer: Have Elections at the Ark Grand Hall's been completed, or should The Ark Grand Hall Elect penny foots and nickels to lead Planet Ark Regions?, pretty much like The Ark Hunter Association's thoughtlessness out classing it's self, then force non-common into/onto definitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Answer: Have Elections at the Ark Grand Hall's been completed, or should The Ark Grand Hall Elect penny foots and nickels to lead Planet Ark Regions?
    I would prefer them to complete the "elections at the Ark Grand Hall", since it would be better to have a dedicated community manager(s), rather than someone who rarely responds. 2 of the 5 game series have gotten additional community leaders after the 1st wave were announced, so Gamigo is keeping their word with expanding the community team. Perhaps the same will happen for Defiance and Defiance 2050...?

+ Reply to Thread