+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Just have a look through the general discussion and bugs and notice a pattern with what everyone is complaining about. Surely the devs can see this so my guess is that they must be ignoring us. :P
    tickets have gone unanswered way to long, i have a few very very old tickets. and i agree with you . it sure does theyre ignoring all the complaints about the broken going on in 2050.

Well, it was spoken in a livestream that support ticket responses should be picking up but that hasn’t happened. And yes, I was one who so called “bumped” my ticket because it’s been over a month and I PAID for the items I am missing.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

thanks for sharing

basictricks for downloading software is given here.

it all sounds like BS to me, this just sounds like another fob of to me nothing will

I don't believe the organisers for use of a better word have any intention of doing anything but collect money.
    since D18 started I entered some 6 plus tickets all were answered by computer reply none had any altering effects. I play D13 since start for over 4 years and did have some problems but nothing compared to D18.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post

Dear players,

Due to the recent transition to the gamigo structure and the approach of the holiday season, the customer support is currently operating at a slower pace. For the time being, please submit your tickets for new issues on the Trion Worlds support page as the gamigo support page does not have the ticket queues for your game. While all tickets will be handled in time, we ask for your continued patience as we work through the backlog. Here are some options to explore while you wait for a response to your ticket:
    • Please visit our forums first, as you might find the answer for the issue you are experiencing without needing to send a ticket.

• Do not send multiple tickets for the same issue, since it creates an unnecessary number of tickets and will further delay the response to your tickets and the other players in the queue.

• Please be careful with the game and language you select. Sending a ticket to the wrong game/language queue will increase response time as our team will need to send your ticket to the proper queue.
      If you speak multiple languages, please do not send tickets regarding the same issue to different language queues, as it will also increase response time. One ticket, using the language you are the most comfortable with, is enough.

• Do not reply to your ticket/bump the ticket if you did not receive an answer from us as it will only send your ticket back to the end of the queue, thus delaying our response.

Please follow these guidelines and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding,

Your gamigo customer support team

Been well over a month, nearly 2 months and still not a single reply on my ticket.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

all the pvp cheater reports are piling up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Dear players,
    • Please be careful with the game and language you select. Sending a ticket to the wrong game/language queue will increase response time as our team will need to send your ticket to the proper queue.
      If you speak multiple languages, please do not send tickets regarding the same issue to different language queues, as it will also increase response time. One ticket, using the language you are the most comfortable with, is enough.
    Are you saying i dont need to create a ticket writen in Kastithanu, L'Irathi or Indojisnen, to address my nonunlocked achievements!?
    Well there goes my plan!
    Sorry David J. Peterson, your not needed after all..

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    all the pvp cheater reports are piling up.
    Easy way take a clip go on there profile then report them to Microsoft for cheating what we do on ark since wildcard barely does anything and Microsoft a bit more harsher report the same person enough with proof their profile and possible their xbox banned too
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

I figured I post here for informational purposes. I put a ticket in back on October 26 due to a loss of ark keys. I got a response January 09 crediting me the ark keys. 75 day turn around for customer service. It was then closed out automatically on January 12 as I did not reply.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

+ Reply to Thread