+ Reply to Thread

Paridise Vender in 2050 should have all the Prototype weapons for purchase

Please stop teasing us at event of possible prototype drops, event gifts like low PR oj or purple shields or nades. Just have the Paradise Vendor at Iron Demon Ranch, have all the Prototype weapons that have been introduced, plus the new ones, and have weeklies and daily s on the map where you earn rep that can be saved then used to buy any weapon from that vendor. The amount of rep you can earn a week, if saved for 2 weeks will allow you to buy 1 weapon of choice. Also Orange Shields and Nades could be added when purchased will be at your present Power Rating.

not a bad idea to have all past event prototypes in the paradise vendor.

I have suggested that same thing word for word to a Dev when they were in zone chat on xbox na servers...he said there are no plans to do that and probably wont be done...i also suggested Mutant and Raider Major Arkfalls and he said its not out of the ball park and would be considered

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1322 View Post
    I have suggested that same thing word for word to a Dev when they were in zone chat on xbox na servers...he said there are no plans to do that and probably wont be done...i also suggested Mutant and Raider Major Arkfalls and he said its not out of the ball park and would be considered
    they have those in event arkfalls raiders and mutants

They do have them in "outside" of major and minor spike drops but what i was referring too is having a major arkfall that is all mutant or raider much like the Hellbug Major,Scrapper Major and Darkmatter major...the Dev and rest of zone chat that was on at the time understood what i was talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1322 View Post
    They do have them in "outside" of major and minor spike drops but what i was referring too is having a major arkfall that is all mutant or raider much like the Hellbug Major,Scrapper Major and Darkmatter major...the Dev and rest of zone chat that was on at the time understood what i was talking about
    new frontier harvest is a mutant arkfall. nuclear winter has raiders in it . so they do have major arkfalls with mutants and raiders .

Protos are not supposed to be everyday weapons. They are supposed to be special and hard to get. If you can just buy them, they become ordinary and worthless. Do the work, earn the special.
    Grimmaldy Grey Warframe on PC

I understand what youre saying DeathBringer but the post is for d2050 and not d13

solstice strike is a defiance 2013 event in 2050.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    Protos are supposed to be everyday weapons. They are supposed to be special and hard to get. If you can just buy them, they become ordinary and worthless. Do the work, earn the special.
    Unlike now where they are extraordinary and worthless.