+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fix the 5k drop rate SECOND request

I have asked once and i will ask again for you to fix the drop rate when you approach 5k the game begins to lose any kind of joy, even after you hit 5k you are not going to find any items (shields and grenades) to help you be more effective. I have been 5k for months and i have yet to find better than a blue nade and a purple shield that are 5k.

I am not the only one to have this problem and i am putting you on notice (not that you care about us as you have proved that) I will be exiting the game if it is not fixed as there is no reason to play.

to put it bluntly i will be taking the money I spend to support the game and taking it elsewhere.
    I have been more than patient and understanding but that has expired.

Drop rates in this game suck period..i have not gotten a single prototype weapon (besides those from pursuits from completing zones)..while many get them left and right

Quote Originally Posted by DISTURBED2LINK View Post
    Drop rates in this game suck period..i have not gotten a single prototype weapon (besides those from pursuits from completing zones)..while many get them left and right
    I play the game with my dad, get this. We are farming Vulcan for me. He's already had 1... in our time farming together he has now gotten 2, making his lifetime total 3. To further salt the wound a clan mate jumps to us one day, farms for 10 minutes and also gets it.

Also have 20k 99er kills and no gore auger....

Then I run Dy'Dekuso 1 time and get the Bonesaw, worst gun in the game bar none.... this is my luck, and the only proto I've ever had drop naturally.

I have had the Hoarfrost from the chest for this event but I have a hard time factoring that in since well... it's from the event and cost me 7 keys.

this post made my day!... ty Blu

mostly because I have been at 4999 since you were still in the 3Ks... and still use my blu 4999 grenade

like you, I don't feel very motivated to continue pursuing improvement either, but not because an OJ 'nade is all that better... but even if I were to finally get an OJ weapon of choice to drop, the game continues to introduce an endless stream of 'game-breaking' ridiculous gimmick protos... every new event, someone creates the 'worst event ever' post, and they're sadly correct... from flying pumpkins to rabid turkeys, now exploding gift boxes... crap's not my bag

Quote Originally Posted by Bluoxygen View Post
    I have asked once and i will ask again for you to fix the drop rate when you approach 5k the game begins to lose any kind of joy, even after you hit 5k you are not going to find any items (shields and grenades) to help you be more effective. I have been 5k for months and i have yet to find better than a blue nade and a purple shield that are 5k.

I am not the only one to have this problem and i am putting you on notice (not that you care about us as you have proved that) I will be exiting the game if it is not fixed as there is no reason to play.

to put it bluntly i will be taking the money I spend to support the game and taking it elsewhere.
    I have been more than patient and understanding but that has expired.
    I think gear should always drop equal to greater than your current gear (when factoring in salvage, of course) - atleast from co-op chests, not game-wide. You should never be getting gear worst than your average, in my opinion, not from Co-op Chests, this is just a dissuasion from people buying keys... (even though it's probably done to encourage it, it doesn't work out that way for many people since they buy keys once, have bad RNG, and refuse to buy any more.)

They also need to fix the colour drops. There is no reason 5000 players should be getting blues still, is just silly.

Still, the PL is a big issue... I see so many 4999 who have been so for months... I am only 3300 and only playing a month now and there's probably been over 7 days where what I get from my keys is plain lower gear with no value to me.

Well i can confirm that hitting the ss chest is your best bet...i have pulled 4,yes 4 Hoarfrost proto pistols(1 of them being a 9 star) from the ss chest and pulled 1 whiteout proto...have also pulled countless oj mods and nades,not so much shields and a few oj weapons...i did finally (after being 4999 for 2 months) pulled my 5k nade (and it was a 5k oj fracture snowblind)from the ss chest and now im 5k...my advice is keep hitting the ss chest until its over

Wont matter for me..I've bever gotten much worth a **** out of any chest let alone this events chests..i don't expect a good drop every time but come on..i have 90/100 towards that bonus pursuit (30 from doing the contract that gets u 10 daily) yet I'm still waiting as usual for a prototype to drop..mind you only protos i got are the 1st 4 from the zone pursuits

It is funny... The people that put in the work to become the best players in the game get the least respect from the game. It is not an easy road and that is what the devs wanted. Where is the love for those that did their best and became the best? Somehow someone has it all wrong and that needs to change if you want more folks to be the best they can be.

I was specifically talking about grenades and shields at the higher end of the game, while i agree with some of the other things that have been said, with proto drop rate is ok IMO as i have almost all of them (yes frustrating but rewarding) and the ridiculousness of the event protos (they ruin other players enjoyment of the game), if i could slowly build a decent set of equipment to fit a situation intend of using the only 5k shield i have received in 2 months of GRINDING GARBAGE, i might have a reason to play again as there would be some kind of progression.

Seems obvious to me that the game is geared more for new players rather than long term players. New players have no idea how bad it gets yet for progression and are willing to pay to win. For those of us that have put in the time there is zero reward and even less respect for what we have accomplished getting there. It comes down to money in the end. New players equal more dollars spent than those of us that have nothing further to gain. Instead of rewarding hard work it is more about a way to extract the max amount of cash and forget about the people who no longer have any real reason to spend more as we are not going to advance any further as is obvious.

+ Reply to Thread