+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation Non-Confrontational PvP Discussion

As the title states, I'm making this thread to have a non-confrontational PvP Discussion.

After being accused of hacking by someone in game so many times, I've decided to post some pics of my PvP loadouts and explain why I'm not cheating. My rig will have its own little section since I use it for both loadouts. So... Without further ado, let's get started.

GA Loadout:

Spoiler:

My Cyber Rig:

Spoiler:

Now that all that is out of the way, I'd like to talk about why I've been opting to run GA loadout over AA loadout for PvP.

Spoiler:

Why I removed my Assault Armament Section from this thread:
    Spoiler:

You can check out other fun stuff I'm working on here

I don't exactly expect this to change anyone's opinion on whether or not they think I hack (I don't, btw). Rather, I'm hoping that this will perhaps spark a constructive conversation on different types of PvP builds and effective counters.

Feel free to reply with criticism on either of my PvP loadouts, or even post your own loadout[s].
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

whats your ping at? and you left out the more important . the spamming of the x button . youre missing some chips from your rig.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    whats your ping at? and you left out the more important . the spamming of the x button . youre missing some chips from your rig.
    Can't tell you my ping right off cause I'm not on the ps3 atm. I do used a wired Ethernet connection for all of my console games, so the ping would differ from from my phone's ping.

Yes I spam jump. Mainly to be able to see names of enemies easier. Dunno if it's a bug or if it's intended, but you can see names of enemies easier when you jump. That's mainly why I jump constantly. In close range encounters, it makes me harder to hit. It's called strategy. And even if I do spam jump, it makes no difference cause I'm punished with not being able to have my canker shots hitt my opponents, and with my sludge being pointed straight up into the air if I shoot it mid jump. In other words, balanced.

And yes you are right. I am missing 2 defensive. Was tired when I wrote this, will fix immediately. Thanks for pointing this out. [Edit: Fixed]

Could you give us insight on your loadout?
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

if spamming the x button makes no difference , why spam it so much?

if spamming the x button makes no difference , why spam it so much?
    I've already explained that it makes it harder to hit me. However, the jump nerfs I explained makes it balanced. I get to avoid being hit every now and then at the expense of my sludge pointing straight up and not being able to hit players with my canker shots.

However, I'm sure that you're already aware of the jump nerfs that are in place.

I forgot what I used on my 4 PvP loadouts on Jeicin Blue xD
    PSN diana_l_b806
    D2013 jasonb806,jeicin blue, stow ahoe,SKATERSfromURANUS,jaysun deatherage,and xIDGAFxSOxSTFUxJASONx all 6000ego ps3 na
    D2050 Jeicin Blue 5000pr Jasonb806 3500pr
    Ps4 na

Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    I've already explained that it makes it harder to hit me. However, the jump nerfs I explained makes it balanced. I get to avoid being hit every now and then at the expense of my sludge pointing straight up and not being able to hit players with my canker shots.

However, I'm sure that you're already aware of the jump nerfs that are in place.
    then how are players still shooting sludge spam while mid air . very accurate i would have to say. and still bunny hopping boomer users as well.

then how are players still shooting sludge spam while mid air . very accurate i would have to say. and still bunny hopping boomer users as well.
    You can still shoot sludge mid air. The extreme recoil doesn't prevent you from firing the weapon mid air, but rather it only acts as a deterrent. Same for big boomers. I think that you know about how bad 2050 PvP was and/or still is about bunny hopping explosives. Very different than d13's bunny hoppers because the jump nerfs aren't in effect on 2050.

I say that to say this: without the current jump nerfs in effect, I think that bunny hopping would be worse when it comes to explosives.

For snipers and pistols, if you fire them mid jump, then you'll be faced with extreme bloom.

For cankers, you can't land your Infector bullets mid jump.

So, all in all, I feel that the current jump nerfs are in fact balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonb8O6 View Post
    I forgot what I used on my 4 PvP loadouts on Jeicin Blue xD
    Oof lol. Yeah, it's been a while since I seen you on.

Yea it has but I do remember my loadouts tho 1 blur mb/sludge,2 overcharge mb/inf,3rd blur ff/hib nano frag and 4th (secret)
    PSN diana_l_b806
    D2013 jasonb806,jeicin blue, stow ahoe,SKATERSfromURANUS,jaysun deatherage,and xIDGAFxSOxSTFUxJASONx all 6000ego ps3 na
    D2050 Jeicin Blue 5000pr Jasonb806 3500pr
    Ps4 na