+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    With the inf I had a ga,aa,And pand syn. And the sludge I used was ie syn
    PSN diana_l_b806
    D2013 jasonb806,jeicin blue, stow ahoe,SKATERSfromURANUS,jaysun deatherage,and xIDGAFxSOxSTFUxJASONx all 6000ego ps3 na
    D2050 Jeicin Blue 5000pr Jasonb806 3500pr
    Ps4 na

Shields I used was SB or deaths door ga/aa and turmoil
    PSN diana_l_b806
    D2013 jasonb806,jeicin blue, stow ahoe,SKATERSfromURANUS,jaysun deatherage,and xIDGAFxSOxSTFUxJASONx all 6000ego ps3 na
    Ps4 na

Lastly on rigs I used rr,nano,or elec rig
    PSN diana_l_b806
    Ps4 na

Sas...

Made a great point. How are people so damn accurate with these sludge shots when in fact they point your aim skyward after shooting. I've tried sludges myself and just don't get how people get around this and are killing machines with this problematic issue when jump shooting rls in PVP. Makes no sense. I mean certain people are deadly accurate. Even with resistances I've noticed certain people have their health and shields completely take absurdly minimal damage. It's unreal. For me it's just made me a better player dealing with hard to kill players. I guess it's a good thing to a degree. I really hate the sludgers spam. It takes to many dodge rolls to come off and by the time you do you're in more goo. Still ****ing rolling. Lol. I just wish a Nerf was given to the roll off. They had implemented one a few years back and I think a patch broke it. So now you get unskilled players grouping with sludges and pumpkin launchers. Sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonb8O6 View Post
    Yea it has but I do remember my loadouts tho 1 blur mb/sludge,2 overcharge mb/inf,3rd blur ff/hib nano frag and 4th (secret)
    With the inf I had a ga,aa,And pand syn. And the sludge I used was ie syn
    Shields I used was SB or deaths door ga/aa and turmoil
    Lastly on rigs I used rr,nano,or elec rig
    Very nice gear. I see I'm not the only one that uses GA/AA backpack syns. They work pretty well. As I stated in my Original Post, I'm really loving GA cause it just makes me so hard to kill. Sometimes I have to switch to AA syn mid match because I need raw power for some players though.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Made a great point. How are people so damn accurate with these sludge shots when in fact they point your aim skyward after shooting. I've tried sludges myself and just don't get how people get around this and are killing machines with this problematic issue when jump shooting rls in PVP. Makes no sense. I mean certain people are deadly accurate.
    I get what you guys mean. I, myself am not very accurate with sludge. I'll be way off on some shots and accurate on others. So, I'm not sure how people can be so accurate with them. I welcome a response from someone who does know though.

Even with resistances I've noticed certain people have their health and shields completely take absurdly minimal damage. It's unreal.
    Nano resist is better than you give it credit for, I think. While nano resist doesn't really do much in small amounts (5% -10% nano res), when you have a bunch of it stacked with each other, you become practically immune to certain nanos, whichever one you choose to mainly resist. For me, it's Syphon, but I'll always adapt my nano resist shield to match the most common PvP nano. In other words, today I could be really resistant to Syphon, tomorrow it could be fire or rad.

I mean, when you're at almost 50% nano resistance for 1 particular nano, yeah, you tend to take way less damage than you normally would from all weapons with that nano type.

For me it's just made me a better player dealing with hard to kill players. I guess it's a good thing to a degree.
    I agree. If it makes you a better player, then yeah, it's a good thing I think.

I really hate the sludgers spam. It takes to many dodge rolls to come off and by the time you do you're in more goo. Still ****ing rolling. Lol. I just wish a Nerf was given to the roll off.
    Yes, I also hate this weapon, even though I have one and actively use it. For my GA loadout, I don't have much of choice until I fix up my GA canker and make it PvP ready. For my AA loadout, I try to only use it if there's a group of people attacking me at the same time (crowd control) or when someone starts sludge spamming me. I agree that it needs to be nerfed. I think that a nice solution would be to make sludge like the bonfire where you only get bioed if they land a direct shot on you with the rocket.

They had implemented one a few years back and I think a patch broke it. So now you get unskilled players grouping with sludges and pumpkin launchers. Sad really.
    I didn't know about that tbh. Probably because I only started playing defiance about a year and a half ago (I think?). But yeah, groups that sludge spam are super annoying.

As for pumpkin launcher, I've always voiced my dislike for the weapon, however I disagree that it doesn't take skill to use. I don't have the hard evidence to back that up since I don't own one. But I can tell you that some people own the weapon and cannot kill me with all the bullets, or 'pumpkins' in the clip at point blank range, while other players can.

I think that it takes a certain degree of 'skill' to use any weapon.

For example, there are some electro rig CN MB users that go negative in fy.

Having good gear doesn't necessarily make you a 'skilled' player. It helps out a lot, sure, but as far as actually making you a more skilled player, I don't think it does that.

Feel free to disagree with me though.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server

For the people who don't understand prl it takes more skill then a mb. Some of the reasons are u can blow yourself up if you not careful. Plus u have to know how the environment is and get close and not to close prl takes more then a point and hold trigger button

Sig is made by taureiiel

The discord for learning new languages

https://discord.gg/gfv48hR

I have more points if u need more to proof prl takes more skill then the mb. They are only a few who can use prl well 4 total

Sig is made by taureiiel

If u think it's so easy then buy one and put time and af into then and try it out

Sig is made by taureiiel

Quote Originally Posted by WANNAGOFAST2015 View Post
    If u think it's so easy then buy one and put time and af into then and try it out
    this has nothing to do with a prl . that you can spam.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    this has nothing to do with a prl . that you can spam.
    You know prl u can't spam because of the long reload time and decoy did mention prl

Sig is made by taureiiel