+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Will you please fix things already...

Here is a list of things that urgently need to be fixed or at least need some serious attention;

- Mastery bug
    - glitched chests in coop especially Scrapworks
    - Banning Poultromancer in pvp or remove the turkey spawning
    - Broken achievements
    - Upgrade vehicles again, how I am supposed to get pursuit if your car keeps exploding
    - Please replace Tarr contracts with boxes again see vehicle problem?
    - Reduce rounds in Thorn Liro pls as they are not necessary and take up a lot of time
    - Reduce power explosive rounds on Elektrik Archers ( 600000 hit points on my shield and still instadeath on impact )
    - Increase number of prototypes on events pls, as this event was over for me on first day 2 kinds of prototypes is really kind of low
    - Increase of Scrapper minors and majors cause without event its almost always hellbugs

I'll add a second to most of that with particular mention of the Poultromancer and the mastery bug; these two aspects suck the joy right out of this game at times.

Tarr contracts

They are smuggler contracts. Races increase driving skills. That said cars need fixed we are not driving eggs that crack and explode on every corner. Rewards should be roller/runner related. Tarr family reputation should let you purchase vehicles or upgrades for vehicles.

Add in these bugs one more:the ''bug'' with classes cant been used seperated in the load outs a player has.There have been passed at leaast 2 months and the bug still exist none of the devs or foroum managers have give an answer none response to players with the same disapointment.
    And every time a ''bug'' appears the people who have the ability to fix it,they dont.So i advice the players who still pay for buying anything with real money stop to do it.If they really wanna see this game to get better its the only way.When people pay a company and complain and the time they complain and there s no response and they keep paying,then there wont been change.

Quote Originally Posted by kTs Sinner View Post
    Here is a list of things that urgently need to be fixed or at least need some serious attention;

- Mastery bug
    - Broken achievements
    - Upgrade vehicles again, how I am supposed to get pursuit if your car keeps exploding
    - Reduce rounds in Thorn Liro pls as they are not necessary and take up a lot of time
    - Reduce power explosive rounds on Elektrik Archers ( 600000 hit points on my shield and still instadeath on impact )
    - Increase number of prototypes on events pls, as this event was over for me on first day 2 kinds of prototypes is really kind of low
    - Increase of Scrapper minors and majors cause without event its almost always hellbugs
    Agree with all of them. Not holding my breath for any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by kTs Sinner View Post

- Mastery bug
    - Broken achievements
    And a few minutes 'loot-break' at the end of sieges. It shouldn't be too hard for a real programmer in 2018/2019. It isn't impossible: the infected related siege at Chinatown (San Francisco) was the only siege with quite fair loot and loot-break at the end...

Fix shotguns so they can do damage against tankers , electrocutioners and motherlode just to name a few that are immune to any damage from shotguns ( fragger )
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Fix shotguns so they can do damage against tankers , electrocutioners and motherlode just to name a few that are immune to any damage from shotguns ( fragger )
    Frontier justice too. Really annoying bug, I can't hit them even from behind...

Finally nerf the Atomizer and fix the assassin perk everyone is abusing, thanks!

Bonesaw needs to actually be fixed too, thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    Finally nerf the Atomizer and fix the assassin perk everyone is abusing, thanks!

Bonesaw needs to actually be fixed too, thanks again!
    You think there is an issue wit the atomizer? I just replicated it a couple days ago and instantly thought “man, they really nerfed this gun to a useless state.” Maybe I’m just not seeing it yet. Or does it have to be comibined with that assassin perk?

Also, yes, bonesaw seems to be broken again. But I only noticed it during a scrapper arkfall before the event started. Havent replicates it aince so I am unsure if it’s become worse.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

+ Reply to Thread