+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Fix shotguns so they can do damage against tankers , electrocutioners and motherlode just to name a few that are immune to any damage from shotguns ( fragger )

You can do damage against these enemies with a shotgun. You can even crit (can’t crit motherlode). But, most shots seem to do nothing. So yes, broken, but, not impossible.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    You think there is an issue wit the atomizer? I just replicated it a couple days ago and instantly thought “man, they really nerfed this gun to a useless state.” Maybe I’m just not seeing it yet. Or does it have to be comibined with that assassin perk?

Also, yes, bonesaw seems to be broken again. But I only noticed it during a scrapper arkfall before the event started. Havent replicates it aince so I am unsure if it’s become worse.
    I pick on Atomizer a lot but the problem is most likely some combo of the mastery bug and perk bug, that's why they shouldn't actually be nerfing anything until those bugs are fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    I pick on Atomizer a lot but the problem is most likely some combo of the mastery bug and perk bug, that's why they shouldn't actually be nerfing anything until those bugs are fixed.
    Gotcha, and I agree. I think a lot of what players are complaining about are actually caused by those bugs and less likely by what they are blaming. However, in some cases fixes and nerfs were justified, what I mean is bonesaw and Gore Auger which were released completely broken.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    You can do damage against these enemies with a shotgun. You can even crit (can’t crit motherlode). But, most shots seem to do nothing. So yes, broken, but, not impossible.
    Well I can’t with my fragger . It seems some tankers I can do crit damage but in one coop , can’t remember which one but it just doesn’t work period . As for motherlode . Zero on knees and def zero on chest . This is with a solepter fragger , maybe other sg’s have differing results .
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

I can see the Arch from the gas station down the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by kTs Sinner View Post
    - Reduce power explosive rounds on Elektrik Archers ( 600000 hit points on my shield and still instadeath on impact )
    I gave up for a month on the Thorn mission chain because those archers in round 4 Yuke (worker class). Thought it meant I needed to be higher power, but they still instakill. The only defense I currently have is practice running away, using the guardian skill on reducing explosions radius, or on the days I'm tired and just need to get the bronze; I hide for 2 minutes under a ramp.
    War, war never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Teshawk View Post
    I gave up for a month on the Thorn mission chain because those archers in round 4 Yuke (worker class). Thought it meant I needed to be higher power, but they still instakill. The only defense I currently have is practice running away, using the guardian skill on reducing explosions radius, or on the days I'm tired and just need to get the bronze; I hide for 2 minutes under a ramp.
    LOL.
    The quantum archers are bugged. Even 5k players get one-shotted by them archers. Running is really the only solution.

Liros are kinda stupid anyway. Everyone gets gold everytime during round 1 and then has to wait out the timer. Most of the time I jump on the ledge using crusader's jump, and then get shot a few times, but the archers in Yuke make it impossible during round 4 to go completely afk.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    They are smuggler contracts. Races increase driving skills. That said cars need fixed we are not driving eggs that crack and explode on every corner. Rewards should be roller/runner related. Tarr family reputation should let you purchase vehicles or upgrades for vehicles.
    The health is bad - but imo in terms of Tarr trials the handling is even worse. You can use the same vehicle normal anywhere outside of the trials and it will handle fine, and then as soon as you start a Tarr Race the handling becomes wack as hell - either sliding around and turning everywhere (cars) or refusing the turn at all (Quad Bikes.) If you were actually able to control the vehicles properly it might be easier to avoid the 72 Hellbugs in the road. People on console actually change their camera settings to curb this - with Quad Bikes you put max sensitivity so the camera will actually turn... and cars you put minimum so you can actually stay straight on the road.

Also from what I can the tell the health bug only affect Rollers, Runners are pretty tanky and I can still smoke 5-6 enemies in a row before it explodes... Rollers though, an enemy looks at you and BOOM.

TBFH though these Tarr Races should just be deleted and replaced with something better... not sure if these Developers ever heard of Superman 64... but it's one of the most notorious games of all time because it is basically these races... horrible controls to move through rings in a time limit. That's not something the vast majority of gamers want to be doing.

The issue is made worse by the fact that the races are NOT instanced, so all those emergencies, arkfalls etc. are all happening at the same time and can spawn directly on your track in some cases.

Tarr is just awful.

Exclamation Priority Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by kTs Sinner View Post
    Here is a list of things that urgently need to be fixed or at least need some serious attention;
    I agree with most of your points, allow me to elaborate on some.
    Ive reprioritized which is more important. Numbered items being a must

• [1]- 5 Broken achievements
      This needs specific attention, as fixing them would fix other aspecs of the game, such as Capture & Hold maps being playable in PvP. This would inturn allow them to reevaluate launch requirements for matches, so we didnt need 16 to launch a basic TDM, but with greater numbers have additional varied maps and gameplay (C&H)(need 50 captures for 1 achievement)
      Why do no of players needed to start need fixing? Because i shouldnt have to be on at 7pm reset on the dot, to get one match of PvP started, then the population giving up after getting the daily. (well 8 of them who won)
      Then theres the achievements for maxing Factions and 50 perks, as well as unlocking all achievements

[2]- Glitched chests in coop, especially Scrapworks
      This happens way too frequently on Scrapworks and is insulting that this bug is STILL in the game! Fighting through the level for maybe 20mins then another 10mins on the stupid damage sponge Scrapper Arm boss, then for the chests hovvering in the air and non openable...<head in hands>... what circle of hell is this masochistic nightmare, where you want to charge us for keys to open these non opening chests!?! <spasm>

[3]- InstaKill from Elektric/Void Archers
      ( 600000 hit points on my shield and still instadeath on impact )
      Yet another ludicrous bug still left in game. Why should the first Thorn be more difficult than all the others?! In Yuke I have to run like a crazy person the second Round 4 starts incase i get one shotted! Even at nearly 4k. <head in hand> This is a simple value fix! If worried about changing how damage is calculated for void x by other effects x dmg, just reduce the damage values for now ffs

[4]- Banning Poultromancer in PvP or remove the turkey spawning
      No for Thorn Liro. Yes for PvP.
      I did find it amusing at first, people running for a few turkeys, but then became a Turkey Bukaki, aint no body got time for that. You had 2 seconds befor the torrent on featherd vermin suffocated every oriffice. Ive not been able to even get into a PvP in months because everyone has given up.
      BUT for Thorn Liro, as u mention, doing these dailies repeatedly is boring, and Turkeys are the only thing taking the edge off the monotony.

[5]- Loadout Slots not switching Classes
      They dont work. The large patch back in september(?) broke the loadouts, so that they do not switch the class, only the weapons/nade/sheild.
      Its about time this is finaly fixed.
      Not only is a prime mechanic broken, Trion are shooting themselves in the foot, as having more Slots is monitized xD

[6]- Dissemble/breakdown in Claim items still doesnt work
      I now have 367 items that are not worth the time to break down, moving 4 or less items over at a time, to then manualy break down 1 by 1 because of lack of inventory space (yea thanks for that. Day1 player who had 80 inventory slots on D13 and now have 40 on 2050) and your inability to fix a mechanic that is present for a purpose, but doesnt function

• - Mastery bug
      Im not personaly afflicted but i did see issues in HulkerHell. But i respect the potential damage and how can effect many original players, who have sunk in an insane amount of time and often money, into a game that can often break

• - Upgrade vehicle health in races again. Improbable pursuit if car keeps exploding
      Ive completely ceased doing Tarr dailies for last 6 months. Yet another masochistic oversight non of us should be reliving 5 years later..

• - Reduce rounds in Thorn Liro they are not necessary
      QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGE.
      What we need is ability to End a arena without PENALTY! If i get Gold in round 2 or 3, let me kill myself/get killed/exit the arena and have the Daily completed on Gold medal recievement, not on finishing all 5 waves. Not all of us care about leaderboards that reset. This is simply a quality of life change

• -Muzzle flash & explosion Brightness QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGE .
      Need a slider for muzzle flash transparency &/brightness.
      After years of D13, I had to stop because i felt like I was getting epilepsy whilst going blind. Come on, you cant get more quality of life than that, fixing a graphical effect that is harming players eye sight

• - Please replace Tarr contracts with boxes again (see above vehicle problem)
      I think occationally mixing up contracts may help, but races do mix up to an extent, its just as detailed above, they need some fixing.

• - Increase number of prototypes on events pls, as this event was over for me on first day 2 kinds of prototypes is really kind of low Hmm Well not everyone had your luck..

• - Increase of Scrapper minors and majors cause without event its almost always hellbugs Variety is always good

- To the community..
    yes we have been waiting. Yes some bugs are still from D13 5years ago.
    BUT new team, company issues, we just had ThanksGiving, Chistmas & New Years. Who HONESTY would expect fixes during this time.
    Ive got damp coming through a wall, with mold destroying my boxes with consoles and other belongings in them... i cant get rental company to do $hit over this time... you think going to get a freemium game company staff to prioritise anything when they maybe out of a job in winter?

- I pleed with you Trion.
    You have had the holiday period. You have had some brief time before to work out what community is asking. We appreciate the recent stream and post identifing some of that.
    Now is the time to graft, formulate how you are going to fix the achievements and the connected issues. POST by February what you have identified to be able to fix and issue a submission date, so atleast we know that its gone into certification.

If this doesnt happen and completed by March.....
    ..I dont know what to tell you...
    My patience, my compasion, my tempering of expectations for others & myself.... will be done...

I have belief Trion can accomplish these extremely low level requirements.
    Dont squander that and make all this for nothing.
    (nor the 2hrs ive spent on formulating this post)

Quote Originally Posted by FroZeN View Post
    I have belief Trion can accomplish these extremely low level requirements.
    Even though some of the achievements/trophies and in-game bugs have been an issue since 2013?

Ummm... okay?

:P well maybe im trying some positivity so we can get them to finaly commit.
    What im trying to explain at the end, is that since the change of hands, i dont believe they had enough time to do a large substainsial fix/patch for these issues.

Is it a joke we have same issues from D13. Yes
    Should the new team have fixed it within a month with 3 holiday periods. No
    Is continuing spaming forums and tickets going to solve anything. No
    Is there a good chance Gamigo see enough of "this game is dead" on every post/utube video/stream that they pull the plug?...

So what ive been saying is its rather implausable to expect to see anything before Feb-March.
    That ISNT me defending them.
    Im frustrated as anyone else.
    Im asking those to be logical in their time expectacy to be realistic with the changes that have happened.

No, we shouldnt forgive and forget.
    Yes, we can see the irony and hypocracy in Trions statements.
    But can ease off the expections TILL Feb-March, by which they WILL have had enough time to identify the causes of the issues AND/OR fix them.

Then ill be joining everyone in unapologetic distain if we dont see results.
    Untill then, Ive taken the time to outline a list of issues, elaborated on them, tried to temper crowd wanting it all this second, and expressed an understanding to Devs that their work is welcomed.

That is all I can do.
    I am trying. And thats all im expecting from anyone.
    Anything else (other than going down to the studio) is not going to help matters.

+ Reply to Thread