+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    When you see people one shot killing WarMaster, The Scrapper and the Mother Hellbug you know something is seriously wrong with the game!! These bugs need to be fixed - you can't even enjoy trying to beat these when someone one-shots it!

Agreed as far as most the problems that have been posted in this thread. Unfortunately a quick check of the Dev Tracker paints a rather bleak picture. Seems that most issues related to Defiance 2050 that get immediate attention or are awknowleged in any way are the ones that keep people from accessing and spending money in the store, everything else is ignored aside from the ocassional "I've forwarded this to the appropriate department" then never gets addressed. I wish I could say I'm optimistic that maybe things are happening behind the scenes to address some issues, but the deafening silence on all of it brings out the realist in me.

You all should quit and play another game until they fix this one. I left and play fallout 76 now only coming back to check forums for confirmation I dod the right thing and see if any changes have been made. Ahh to be stress free.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorwho33 View Post
    You all should quit and play another game until they fix this one. I left and play fallout 76 now only coming back to check forums for confirmation I dod the right thing and see if any changes have been made. Ahh to be stress free.
    I know these feels.

I'm beginning to wonder how much longer it will be when I uninstall 2050 from my PS4... *shrug*

Still, the right thing to do would've been to FIX everything the players begged Trion to FIX before they gave birth to a 2,050-year-old mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Still, the right thing to do would've been to FIX everything the players begged Trion to FIX before they gave birth to a 2,050-year-old mess.
    I don't want to believe that there's nobody left who has the time to fix stuff in 13/50....

But I do believe there's nobody left who has the time to fix stuff in 13/50.

Totally agree with Valani. How can they have just released this game with the same bugs? Its laughable.

I believe they cant be bothered to fix things. Same game breaking bug been around 4 months today (longer if you count the time it was present on PTS). Yet we still dont seem any closer to getting any fixes. Most people I know now just log in do a couple of dailes and log out.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Totally agree with Valani. How can they have just released this game with the same bugs? Its laughable.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...light=Bug+Bash

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...light=bug+bash

We, The 'Dedicated Forum Latter', did our part in attempting to help Trion better their own game. They asked for bug reports. We delivered. Somehow, they dropped the pizzas and left them in the road. We tried!! Defiance would've have to been brought up to par before porting it over to PS4 for it to had been a success. (shrugs shoulders)
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post

I believe they cant be bothered to fix things. Same game breaking bug been around 4 months today (longer if you count the time it was present on PTS). Yet we still dont seem any closer to getting any fixes. Most people I know now just log in do a couple of dailes and log out.
    It wasn't released, it was ported. There is very little cost to porting a game if you're just doing it dumbed through an almost-automated tool. You need to see it as a translation: you can use google translate for free and get the result you get (which is often surprisingly good for an automated tool, but never 100% correct) or you can pay an arm and a leg for a professional translator who's good enough to even correct mistakes in the original document.

Guess what they choose? I certainly don't blame the bean counters for choosing the cheaper option, I can't see how any version of defiance (even an hypothetical bug-free version) would bring in enough money to be worth investing capital into.

+ Reply to Thread