+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Member Johnny Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    3,234

    White/green loot from ark chest ? Really

    Not sure what you guys are doing but getting white and green items from ark chests using real money keys is unforgivable. Especially when your toon is 5k pl .
    Can you tell me why these items are in the loot pool during Solstice Strike? Whites and greens are supposed to be out of the loot pool after 2 or 3k pl .
    Not feeling the love . Smh
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

    CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Not sure what you guys are doing but getting white and green items from ark chests using real money keys is unforgivable. Especially when your toon is 5k pl .
    Can you tell me why these items are in the loot pool during Solstice Strike? Whites and greens are supposed to be out of the loot pool after 2 or 3k pl .
    Not feeling the love . Smh

    Ah, a great Game World Conversation indeed, but an Ancient Ark Question, that was answered at the end of the 4th Ark Generation.

    Spontaneously, having answered such question (authored of that year), eleventh's a question. Did audience threading choose musical Notes about the Answer, base on what was liked about the Answer, and what wasn't liked about the answer?, which is why the Question continues, but answered?

    (I shake my head at Gameplanet Travelers pretending to be True Gamers/Game Traversing, but has been Clueless when Visiting Game World, including Gameplanet Events which Only take place in the Game World/The Game. I as a Player/Gamer/Game World Traveler now can finally say, " Many Ark Hunters doesn't raffle a Clue, what is a Game Forum, or the reason why it's existing?, but logic is sure to/in misunderstanding.")

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Ah, a great Game World Conversation indeed, but an Ancient Ark Question, that was answered at the end of the 4th Ark Generation.

    Spontaneously, having answered such question (authored of that year), eleventh's a question. Did audience threading choose musical Notes about the Answer, base on what was liked about the Answer, and what wasn't liked about the answer?, which is why the Question continues, but answered?

    (I shake my head at Gameplanet Travelers pretending to be True Gamers/Game Traversing, but has been Clueless when Visiting Game World, including Gameplanet Events which Only take place in the Game World/The Game. I as a Player/Gamer/Game World Traveler now can finally say, " Many Ark Hunters doesn't raffle a Clue, what is a Game Forum, or the reason why it's existing?, but logic is sure to/in misunderstanding.")
    Ive asked you before and ill ask this again. Are you on drugs?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Ive asked you before and ill ask this again. Are you on drugs?
    If your Protectors sent you to schooling to preside the best you can succeed mentally.., at what time, frame, or point did you mentally quit, but however at some point, thoughlessness force it's self into blooming decorations of a Cub, only for purity to be victim to one's Brain Map Reductions?


    (There's more Floors than just the First Door/Floor)

  5. #5
    Sadly, since day 1 of this SS event. I got a White grenade from the snowman chest.
    See What Happens When They Move In Front Of My Gun?

    Arkist Guardian: - PC/NA Only.
    EGO: 6000
    Location: Venus.

    DyDekuso's Chamber Arena For Gold Medal
    RECOGNIZED ARTIST and 3D SKills - My Blog
    Steam

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    120
    Yes I have broken 4000 now and still get them -_-

    My dad is 5000 and still gets them though... so it could be worse, I could be him lol

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    If your Protectors sent you to schooling to preside the best you can succeed mentally.., at what time, frame, or point did you mentally quit, but however at some point, thoughlessness force it's self into blooming decorations of a Cub, only for purity to be victim to one's Brain Map Reductions?


    (There's more Floors than just the First Door/Floor)
    I too like to dabble in LCD and methamphetamine.

  8. #8
    Member Johnny Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    3,234
    Just pulled a white quantum snowball from ark chest .

    If I had been paying attention, I probably would have filed 20 tickets .
    No response from devs ... It is what it is
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

    CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

  9. #9
    Member Guider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    It is a Mystery~
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Just pulled a white quantum snowball from ark chest .

    If I had been paying attention, I probably would have filed 20 tickets .
    No response from devs ... It is what it is
    I think they are still on Holiday until the 7th... possibly won't hear anything until around then.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

  10. #10
    For sure they're back from vacation. But it's too late to make any changes since the event will be over soon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts