+ Reply to Thread

Unable to purchase bits at this time. Please try again later.

So, i just bought some bits on my alternate acct i play on(Mooeyy), and everything was fine. I went to buy some more but am encountering the 'unable to purchase bits at this time' error message.
    However, when i attempted on my main account (elmoo) It was fine.
    But i want to buy the bits on My alt acct. Any way to fix this?
    Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --

I have the same problem. It’s been like this since April 5th I contacted The support team and they told me to contact PlayStation support. And they told me it’s a game server issue in which they cannot help only Defiance support can fix it

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    So, i just bought some bits on my alternate acct i play on(Mooeyy), and everything was fine. I went to buy some more but am encountering the 'unable to purchase bits at this time' error message.
    However, when i attempted on my main account (elmoo) It was fine.
    But i want to buy the bits on My alt acct. Any way to fix this?

I know of the exact way to fix this moovely!!! Simply take ur quid and flush it directly down the drain....ezpz :P
    “The only geniuses produced by the chaos of society are those who do something about it. Chaos breeds geniuses. It offers a man something to be a genius about.” - BF Skinner

Quote Originally Posted by iamGhost View Post
    I have the same problem. It’s been like this since April 5th I contacted The support team and they told me to contact PlayStation support. And they told me it’s a game server issue in which they cannot help only Defiance support can fix it
    Sorry to hear that :/ mine randomly fixed itself after a few days, hopefully you get some good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Liam Devlin View Post
    I know of the exact way to fix this moovely!!! Simply take ur quid and flush it directly down the drain....ezpz :P
    I know i know :P dont start xD
    Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --

Quote Originally Posted by Liam Devlin View Post
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic