+ Reply to Thread

Weapons You Would Like to See Buffed/Nerfed...

Buffed...
    Incubators:. Would love to see an increase in bug response and a major increase in their dmg output.

All Charge Shotguns...
    They are rather cool weapons but beyond useable. Would love to see them get a nice buff and made PVP useable.

Nerfs...
    Sludge RL... Please make these to where it takes one roll to get out of and make them to where you cannot jump shoot with them in pvp.

Pumpkin Launchers... I honestly think they need to just be taken out of PVP period. That will never happen so how about increasing the amount of dmg the person shooting it will take if their range to Target is to close. Also decrease the amount of ammo you have for this weapon.

Personally I am a huge blast rifle fanatic so I’d love to see a boost
    And I’m sorry to say but the mass blaster are getting outta hand they need nerfed a bit not a lot tho
    Aiming for Number 1 speedster
    死因の第一位はバカです

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Buffed...
    Incubators:. Would love to see an increase in bug response and a major increase in their dmg output.

All Charge Shotguns...
    They are rather cool weapons but beyond useable. Would love to see them get a nice buff and made PVP useable.

Nerfs...
    Sludge RL... Please make these to where it takes one roll to get out of and make them to where you cannot jump shoot with them in pvp.

Pumpkin Launchers... I honestly think they need to just be taken out of PVP period. That will never happen so how about increasing the amount of dmg the person shooting it will take if their range to Target is to close. Also decrease the amount of ammo you have for this weapon.

first of all if you cant roll or jump its not the weapons fault its your poor rig and no correct chips. if you just walk in here and just look at weapons you need to understand that you must try harder to be better to get what it takes to play. the game is basically endless how to play. so if your sitting in pvp crying . the best idea is run some expos for a rig and chips. in all respect, weve all been ingame and felt like this is way to hard. but once you get everything you need there is always better stuff. so a nerf is so anti game fun it isnt funny. grab some friends run expos till you turn blue in the head for a decent rig and chips.. so main idea is git good it gets funner..! i am only trying to help .

nerf bio nades too? how about the autumn scourge ?. why didnt you add mass basters and cankers to the need a nerf section too?

@rebelyell there is no rig or chip that you can buy to decrease the amount of times you have to roll off sludge. It's 3x no matter what, supposedly, for everyone though I have definitely seen people do it in one. You're not supposed to be able to but hey it's not my job to find whose cheating or not.
    @SAS in a different post you went on to say directly to me that sludge and bio are two completely different effects so I'm not sure why you're directing at me anything regarding bio grenades. Also if you reread the first post it's about what I think needs buffs and nerfs. I think MB's and Cankers from varying syns all act different due to their synergy. Really loving the can bio canker I'm using at the moment. Still needs to get t6 dmg and the t6 mastery I prefer on Cankers, and a t5 bio stabilizer but that's in the works. I have an ID electric canker I still need a t5 acquisition system for and as a T5 the dmg is already at a low 10k with a t1 dmg roll. Nasty right. Also I think Cankers from can syn and nvf are best due to the nano effects that can potentially slow a player who is attempting to evade further attacks significantly down. Plus with the NV keystone out there people with certain cables that don't have say cn and nvf effects can now in fact become even more powerful.

This post was meant to be constructive. For players to say what they think needs change in weapon power, accuracy, dps, etc. Not to attack other players.

@ overwacther I would love to see them fix the visibility of the projectiles from Mass Lobbers and their ridiculous aim which shoots them off wide right. They are super cool dets. I also agree brs need much love. I just want to see more options for players to have unique play styles all their own rather than a million copy cat's running the same gear.

Plenty of guns to counter mb's and sludge but requires skill a carb can out gun and kill faster then a mb if built right also a heavy hitting nf can too, as far as sludge speed, movement, height, a slowing infector, flash nade, can be used to counter or avoid being hit, but the biggest secret and success in PvP requires team work if you don't get caught alone and use in match voice or parties with proper well thought out call outs and tactics it goes a long way

Pumpkin launcher can be exploded in users face and cause them to kill themselves if you can get shots off faster to pumpkin user also side steps and side rolls can avoid being hit easy how slow that pumpkin travels,

Screw charge shorties but I feel you, incubator could use some help, and br's should be in par with mb's but not sadly if I was you I'd try a crit and fire rate build with crit from hip on a br for PvP I find if no crit in syn or rolls or from hip br's are horrible in PvP

bio nades and sludge rockets with out nanos . do the same bio pool . with a bio like effect .

Quote Originally Posted by Heishiro Mitsurugi View Post
    Plenty of guns to counter mb's and sludge but requires skill a carb can out gun and kill faster then a mb if built right also a heavy hitting nf can too, as far as sludge speed, movement, height, a slowing infector, flash nade, can be used to counter or avoid being hit, but the biggest secret and success in PvP requires team work if you don't get caught alone and use in match voice or parties with proper well thought out call outs and tactics it goes a long way
    blast rifles dont get head shots like mass blasters . one of the reasons mass blasters out perform brs.