+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: It’s time

  1. #1

    It’s time

    Now I’m sure this will be unpopular to those that have the gun but it’s time to do something about that stupid poultromancer shotgun. Too many Turkeys, too many people using it, causing great lag during arkfalls when everyone brings one out, simply not fair to new players during events to try to get a kill since there is no way for them to get the item. Simple fix would be to reduce the amount of Turkeys allowed by a single player to 2 only at a time, not the every shot brings out a turkey like it is now.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jsucie View Post
    Now I’m sure this will be unpopular to those that have the gun but it’s time to do something about that stupid poultromancer shotgun. Too many Turkeys, too many people using it, causing great lag during arkfalls when everyone brings one out, simply not fair to new players during events to try to get a kill since there is no way for them to get the item. Simple fix would be to reduce the amount of Turkeys allowed by a single player to 2 only at a time, not the every shot brings out a turkey like it is now.
    It was time weeks ago, any player with any common sense could see how it was effecting the game. The only players who defend this "gun" are purely thinking of selfish reasons, aka speed running in co op , pvp , or a seemingly quicker means to a salvage end.
    As for a "fix"...I believe changing a spawn on a true "kill", not by simply ground spamming, might be a decent compromise.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    127
    This legendary f*cked up gun should have a real shotty behaviour. As any other sawed shotty. And the turkeys should be triggered by critical hit or something like this. Or the werechickens should do real turkey 'damage'...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jsucie View Post
    simply not fair to new players during events to try to get a kill since there is no way for them to get the item.
    That's your real problem, you don't have it so you want it to be nerfed to garbage.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    That's your real problem, you don't have it so you want it to be nerfed to garbage.
    I have it and I admit it's pretty much unfair to those who don't have it. Pretty much the same as the mastery bug on skitterlings.

    If they're not gonna nerf/remove it, they should at least make it a pursuit proto so newbies have a way to get it.

  6. #6
    Member AlexMonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    104
    Don't hold your breath. As Zeph has stated (in game) 50% of players like the gun, and 50% hate it. They aren't going to piss off the people who like it, so they aren't going to do anything but look at it. Bad news for the other 50% of us. In hindsight, the gun should never have made it into the game in the first place.
    Grimmaldy Grey PC-NA

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    I have it and I admit it's pretty much unfair to those who don't have it. Pretty much the same as the mastery bug on skitterlings.

    If they're not gonna nerf/remove it, they should at least make it a pursuit proto so newbies have a way to get it.
    Holiday event weapons should be for those that participate in the event, it would be cool if they created something kind of similar and made it drop in game somehow.

    Maybe something like a northstar flare that spawns scrapper nanites.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    Don't hold your breath. As Zeph has stated (in game) 50% of players like the gun, and 50% hate it. They aren't going to piss off the people who like it, so they aren't going to do anything but look at it. Bad news for the other 50% of us. In hindsight, the gun should never have made it into the game in the first place.
    We all know the turkey gun isn't going away. Lots of players are though.

  9. #9
    Member Valani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Within The Blueness of the Sky
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    That's your real problem, you don't have it so you want it to be nerfed to garbage.
    Can't help but notice you're always defending the usage of this bugged out gun at every corner. The thing is, you've played Defiance long enough to know what has potential to be harmful to others and yourself (Crimefighters, BMGs, etc.), but to see you acting nonchalant about something like this, is disgusting. Rarity aside, it's a highly problematic weapon soaking up what's left of the fun factor for upcoming players and strains the strands of stability.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

  10. #10
    Member AlexMonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Can't help but notice you're always defending the usage of this bugged out gun at every corner. The thing is, you've played Defiance long enough to know what has potential to be harmful to others and yourself (Crimefighters, BMGs, etc.), but to see you acting nonchalant about something like this, is disgusting. Rarity aside, it's a highly problematic weapon soaking up what's left of the fun factor for upcoming players and strains the strands of stability.
    Very well said.
    Grimmaldy Grey PC-NA

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts