+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: It’s time

  1. #31
    Member Johnny Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    3,434
    I mentioned I didn't pvp , but you told me the other day 90% pvp'rs use it ? so how can you say more than 50% hate it ?
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

    CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

  2. #32
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,656
    Quote Originally Posted by lagrue View Post
    Because that's WHY I muted it. And yeah, that's true, there's tonnes of avenues for discussion other than those 2 - I'm just wondering how you know that "way, way more" people hate it. You say it pretty matter of factually so I'm assuming you've done your research and collected data and metrics. I'm not even going to sit here and tell you you're wrong, because I don't know, I'm totally ignorant to the metrics - I'm just asking you how you know this, since you seem to know more than me.

    You seem to know something even the developers don't, considering you are disagreeing with their statement 50/50. I'd imagine Trion/Gamigo has data and metrics, so I want to know how you combat that; is it your opinion? Is it anecdotal observation? or is it based in data?

    It's not to provoke an argument with you or anything - I'm a data oriented person. If you're expressing an opinion that's still fine you have every right to that. But if you have data to back the statement up, it's easier for somebody like me to agree with. If you are indeed correct, then we can push forward with the ideas of what to do. I fully support what the majority wants for the game, I just want to make sure I (we, Gamigo, et. al) identify that majority correctly before formulating my own opinions on the matter.

    I know we had disagreements a few weeks ago but I am not a bitter person or one to hold the grudge. Most often I see your posts and agree with the sentiments within. We may not have to be friends, but we can have discourse atleast.
    if its was 50/50 why nerf it? if it was 50/50 why go for a second round of adjustments ? and we dont see the devs inboxes flooded with complaints
    and vids on the issue .and yes you're just provoking yet again ,and not just me .

  3. #33
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    I mentioned I didn't pvp , but you told me the other day 90% pvp'rs use it ? so how can you say more than 50% hate it ?
    did i say they like using it? no i didnt . its the only gun to use to kill shield glitchers ,lag switcher users , and and other turkeuy gun users. just about every match some1 different is complaining about . so its a pretty must use gun in pvp because its to op . and you cant defend against the turkey spam . and again we dont see the reports sent in to support about it. we all know how they love sending in reports about pvp . it would seem after every match.

  4. #34
    To me its always been the whole concept, really, A TURKEY GUN???? How long before we get the "board bazooka" that launches lumber so you can build "forts" and...see what I mean?

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by RALTERMANN View Post
    To me its always been the whole concept, really, A TURKEY GUN???? How long before we get the "board bazooka" that launches lumber so you can build "forts" and...see what I mean?
    Yeah, kind of pathetic concept. Next vehicle: pinky my little pony with rainbow-like turbofart...

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by RALTERMANN View Post
    To me its always been the whole concept, really, A TURKEY GUN???? How long before we get the "board bazooka" that launches lumber so you can build "forts" and...see what I mean?
    Those are just skittlerlings like the ones VS spawns that have been equipped with state of the art holographic technology to make them look like turkeys, it's meant to confuse your enemy or something, now it's lore friendly.

  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Deep in space
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by Piszmaty76 View Post
    Yeah, kind of pathetic concept. Next vehicle: pinky my little pony with rainbow-like turbofart...
    That's actually not a bad idea. Lol
    Don't forget windows popping out wings while up in the air and exhaust pipes breathing out fire while doing a 360 degrees spin in the air. Stay tuned for a leprechaun vehicle that spits out a ****load of gold when you crash into enemies and honking the horn sprays out beer!

  8. #38
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Disconnected
    Posts
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Piszmaty76 View Post
    Next vehicle: pinky my little pony with rainbow-like turbofart
    I'd sooner buy one of these vehicles over what I've seen offered in their in-game store.

    Zero sarcasm.
    Defiance 2050... worst cash grab of 2018. Fact.

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    That's actually not a bad idea. Lol
    Don't forget windows popping out wings while up in the air and exhaust pipes breathing out fire while doing a 360 degrees spin in the air. Stay tuned for a leprechaun vehicle that spits out a ****load of gold when you crash into enemies and honking the horn sprays out beer!
    With the next update, of course...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts