+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Itís time

UPDATE: According to Zeph in game today they are "talking about" it. They are thinking MAYBE they will make it so turkeys only spawn on a hit. Sadly, to little, to late. Scrap it guys. You made a mistake, own it.
    Grimmaldy Grey PC-NA

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    UPDATE: According to Zeph in game today they are "talking about" it. They are thinking MAYBE they will make it so turkeys only spawn on a hit. Sadly, to little, to late. Scrap it guys. You made a mistake, own it.
    So if they are "talking about it" they obviously havent read the multiple threads about this gun. Simple fix is just to remove the gun until they know how they actually want it to work and most importantly how the players want it to work. Thanks for the update.

poultromancer gun

[Please stop your DAM whinging about this weapon there are way more things that need fixing before they get around to triviel things like the poultromancer that's allready been neffered.If you one of those that did'nt get it deal with it and stop whinging about it like a little baby that needs his nappy changing.

Quote Originally Posted by mcbane666 View Post
    [Please stop your DAM whinging about this weapon there are way more things that need fixing before they get around to triviel things like the poultromancer that's allready been neffered.If you one of those that did'nt get it deal with it and stop whinging about it like a little baby that needs his nappy changing.
    I agree. Other important matter at hand. And I don't even own the turkey gun, don't care.

we have about 7 types of guns like the turkey gun in old defiance . zero of the issues in pve or pvp. why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    we have about 7 types of guns like the turkey gun in old defiance . zero of the issues in pve or pvp. why is that?
    Because those were actually tested on PTS and not thrown into the game for 100% pure (uncut) chaos, panic, and pandemonium?
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Can't help but notice you're always defending the usage of this bugged out gun at every corner. The thing is, you've played Defiance long enough to know what has potential to be harmful to others and yourself (Crimefighters, BMGs, etc.), but to see you acting nonchalant about something like this, is disgusting. Rarity aside, it's a highly problematic weapon soaking up what's left of the fun factor for upcoming players and strains the strands of stability.
    That or I realize the mastery bug is the true problem, you people just see turkeys and blame them.

But yeah lets all just live in fantasy land pretending people running about popping 20 masteries off over and over again isn't doing anything to cause the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, if they do that before fixing the mastery bug i'll be sure to let zone know turkeys will spawn if they shoot themselves too, people can stand at majors and just shoot their feet yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    That's your real problem, you don't have it so you want it to be nerfed to garbage.
    Wow it took only 3 replies before the ****** answer appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    That or I realize the mastery bug is the true problem, you people just see turkeys and blame them.

But yeah lets all just live in fantasy land pretending people running about popping 20 masteries off over and over again isn't doing anything to cause the problems.
    I agree with you. There is no way just Turkeys is OP. I don't ever keep more than 2 guns on me, so no mastery glitch - and my turkeys are utter crap against absolutely everything. I've never seen them 1 shot anything that isn't a skitterling.... maybe bipeds like small raiders and 99ers... but not what I see at Arkfalls of the games strongest units dying 1 hit, that's not the normal function of the gun, there is more at play and people have been trying to deny that too long.

Granted I do understand that when 70 players in one area are all using it, it does affect lag to some degree (though the game is laggy by nature) - and I think in PVP it has no place due to cheese factor... but I really don't think the Poultromancer is actually the core of the issue in most cases... it's being bugged and buffed by Mastery.

If people even used Turkey gun when alone, they would see how bad of a gun and weak it actually is. It takes large groups of players, and exploits, to make it do it what it currently does.

When I see Turkey 1 shotting Viscera's, I know for a fact that's not how the Turkey gun functions in actuality. I could shoot a viscera 20 times with Turkeys and not even take down his shield, and I'm high enough PL now that the difference between me and 5000s could never make up that difference.

But what's sad - you will never see this much outrage for Mastery Bug because everybody wants to cling to their bugged out advantage, is has no "downside" in their eyes, so they will never protest about it, even though it's blatantly the bigger problem here.

+ Reply to Thread