+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Itís time

in an other page a player stated a dev said in game that" theyre talking about what to do to it next".

Because the title of the treat is''its time'' i will add all problems there are in this game in case the people who manage the game have the will to improve it.
    -stable ''bug'' that doesnt leave the players to use 2 or more different classes equipped in load outs.Maybe when a new player see that text start to thinking that its my idea to make the game more exciting,but no this is an option to the game and in ''intermissions'' when waiting for teleportation there is one description written that says ''change class on the fly...''
    -in intermissions and instore there is still exists a promo for saquine armor to buy and the strange thing is that there is its description says''only during the hulker hell event available''
    -the poultromancer need to stop exist as this gun now cause this isnt realistic!!!Most of the comments that players should write from the beggining is this!Turkeys are common birds they dont have the power to attack to robots and destroy them.The only enemies could harm are hellbugs muntants and raiders who dont wear this ''tank'' suit.And the turkeys could be like an bonus with this description''as you using that weapon this strange smell attracts turkeys who attack to the target you shooted!''and again these turkeys can have the power of hell bug not a mornach.
    -vehicles like raptor explode just by hitting small hell bugs-why?!!an ATV can smash them but a 3 times heavier vehicle cant?!
    -in some missions like War Master EGO saids that raiders attacking and we ve been attacking by volges. After some waves EGO saids ''VOLGE MUST HAVE SURVIVED THE CRASH!''

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    UPDATE: According to Zeph in game today they are "talking about" it. They are thinking MAYBE they will make it so turkeys only spawn on a hit. Sadly, to little, to late. Scrap it guys. You made a mistake, own it.
    turkeys need to be removed from pvp . they also need to make it to where turkeys only spawn on a critical. and alex next you run into zep in game can you get a group of players together . and chase him around spamming pumpkin patches and squash swarmmers . and let us know what he thinks . let see if he can shot anything with those vfxs in his face.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonk View Post
    Don't hold your breath. As Zeph has stated (in game) 50% of players like the gun, and 50% hate it. They aren't going to piss off the people who like it, so they aren't going to do anything but look at it. Bad news for the other 50% of us. In hindsight, the gun should never have made it into the game in the first place.
    its a lot more that 50% that dislike the turkey gun. way way more hate that gun. im fine with it in pvp . the turkeys need to be nerf to dust in pvp . just like they did to the hatchling nades in d13. to prevent players from getting double kills with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    its a lot more that 50% that dislike the turkey gun. way way more hate that gun.
    Any, you know, concrete evidence for that or are you just predicating it on the vocal minority that swarms this forum and zone chat?

I still see more people using the gun than I do see people complaining about it. I agree with the PVP nerfs though.

how do you know about what goes on in zone chat when you got it muted? forums, zone chats and other media. the forums isnt the only places we can talk about defiance.

how do you know about what goes on in zone chat when you got it muted? forums, zone chats and other media. the forums isnt the only places we can talk about defiance.
    Because that's WHY I muted it. And yeah, that's true, there's tonnes of avenues for discussion other than those 2 - I'm just wondering how you know that "way, way more" people hate it. You say it pretty matter of factually so I'm assuming you've done your research and collected data and metrics. I'm not even going to sit here and tell you you're wrong, because I don't know, I'm totally ignorant to the metrics - I'm just asking you how you know this, since you seem to know more than me.

You seem to know something even the developers don't, considering you are disagreeing with their statement 50/50. I'd imagine Trion/Gamigo has data and metrics, so I want to know how you combat that; is it your opinion? Is it anecdotal observation? or is it based in data?

It's not to provoke an argument with you or anything - I'm a data oriented person. If you're expressing an opinion that's still fine you have every right to that. But if you have data to back the statement up, it's easier for somebody like me to agree with. If you are indeed correct, then we can push forward with the ideas of what to do. I fully support what the majority wants for the game, I just want to make sure I (we, Gamigo, et. al) identify that majority correctly before formulating my own opinions on the matter.

I know we had disagreements a few weeks ago but I am not a bitter person or one to hold the grudge. Most often I see your posts and agree with the sentiments within. We may not have to be friends, but we can have discourse atleast.

turkeys need to be removed from pvp . they also need to make it to where turkeys only spawn on a critical. and alex next you run into zep in game can you get a group of players together . and chase him around spamming pumpkin patches and squash swarmmers . and let us know what he thinks . let see if he can shot anything with those vfxs in his face.
    I would Death however the devs inability (or unwillingness) to fix the bug, glitches, and problems (including the Tgun) have pushed me to move on in my gaming. Have fun and good luck.
    Grimmaldy Grey PC-NA

its a lot more that 50% that dislike the turkey gun. way way more hate that gun

I'd say you are wrong....I'd go as far as saying it's an 85% player base that love it and or use it occasionally....now as for the pumpkin patch, I can't see anything with that being fired.

Can't speak for pvp, but I see it NOT being used a lot more .I rarely use mine anymore . The novelty per say has worn off imho. I also want to work on other guns skills .
    That being said, I witnessed one guy just spamming the hell out of it , shooting right at the vehicle I was standing on at kenn farm. I thought , geez man, at least score some points from the explosion , not just rely on the turkey to do your dirty work.
    But all in all, I see less hate and fewer abusers of the gun in PVE
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    its a lot more that 50% that dislike the turkey gun. way way more hate that gun

I'd say you are wrong....I'd go as far as saying it's an 85% player base that love it and use it occasionally....now as for the pumpkin patch, I can't see anything with that being fired.

Can't speak for pvp, but I see it NOT being used a lot more .I rarely use mine anymore . The novelty per say has worn off imho. I also want to work on other guns skills .
    That being said, I witnessed one guy just spamming the hell out of it , shooting right at the vehicle I was standing on at kenn farm. I thought , geez man, at least score some points from the explosion , not just rely on the turkey to do your dirty work.
    But all in all, I see less hate and fewer abusers of the gun in PVE
    and id say to you i play more hours than you do. and you dont pvp.

+ Reply to Thread