+ Reply to Thread

Devs People cant patch into D13

Hey Devs me and many people that play D13 cant patch into the game. When I try to load into the game the patch notes never stop loading and there is no path note info, it just says downloading patch and fails. Please fix this I just bought patron pass and I would like to play the game. A update on what is going on would be very nice and when this is going to be fixed.

on what platform? im logged in to ps3 na.

Hey rav, how long has it been like that,iv been trying for hours now

I play on xbox 360 NA

since drifts post. ive about had it. almost 5 years of putting up with this **** a and being ignored by the devs. To me it looks like the devs don't give a damn about us or the game n just want our money

Im really tiared of dealing with lazy game devs that say there working on it when really there not doing anything about it. A perfect example of this would be there last update to the game. look at how many people posted saying the new syn was broken and I waited for damn near a week and no response from this dev team about fixing it. Im on my last legs here guys and im about to quit for good n not come back.

going back to black desert online **** this game the devs don't care and I don't anymore. remove my post if u want devs but thanks for taking my money really appreciate it