Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The sheer lack of support from the Devs is disgraceful

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #12
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters. We are aware of this issue and working to correct it now. I will update everyone once we have resolution.

Sorry to say this but its about bloody time. Only been like 24 hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Alan1979 View Post
    I also use this game to escape my step daughter who drives me and wife up the wall. Take my anger out on hell bugs ao
    . Lol and people wonder why I never got married. And devs thank you for the update but in fairness it should have come a while ago before people started voicing dissatisfaction. It doesn’t bode well for any future issues.

this crap is why i will never buy bits or dlc for this game or anything from this company .. they screw over the people that are paying them to have the game up and running and this is what we get .. well Triton and Defiance can go f*ck themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters. We are aware of this issue and working to correct it now. I will update everyone once we have resolution.
    took you *******s long enough to reply .. with some vague **** not even addressing what is wrong or going on ..

Dude really? No need for abusiveness, And from what I have seen trion as a company it was previously is no more. My main issue is the length of time taken to inform. No doubt they’ve been busy trying to fix the problem, that it’s probably slipped their minds. But abusive posts help no one.

Yes i do no agree with my post being hijacked with abusive posts when i was not abusive in my original post. If you wish to be abusive please feel free to start your own post at your earliest convenience

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hudson View Post
    Dude really? No need for abusiveness, And from what I have seen trion as a company it was previously is no more. My main issue is the length of time taken to inform. No doubt they’ve been busy trying to fix the problem, that it’s probably slipped their minds. But abusive posts help no one.
    lol aww look a millennial crybaby that thinks words on a computer screen are "abusive"

Quote Originally Posted by Alan1979 View Post
    Yes i do no agree with my post being hijacked with abusive posts when i was not abusive in my original post. If you wish to be abusive please feel free to start your own post at your earliest convenience
    if you seriously think words on a computer screen is "abusive" i cant wait until you see what the real world is like .. keep playing that victim status ..i'm sure you'll get far with it