Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Firstly i aint a millenial im probably a lot older than you. Secondly were in my post did i play the victim card, thirdly your post was abusive towards the DEVS and i didnt appreciate it in my post

Words are not abusive however attitude is and the structure of your post, regardless of whether or not you replaced swearing with stars, was one of abusiveness, it doesn’t take a crybaby to be educated and well mannered. Only a trumpist or brexiteer consider it ok to have an attitude such as yours. And secondly I am an adult with manners not a millennial, most likely I’m a lot older and wiser than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters. We are aware of this issue and working to correct it now. I will update everyone once we have resolution.
    i have been having the same problems and all of the people who play defiance on my friends list are having the problem too. pls hurry and fix, i like this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan1979 View Post
    Firstly i aint a millenial im probably a lot older than you. Secondly were in my post did i play the victim card, thirdly your post was abusive towards the DEVS and i didnt appreciate it in my post
    1. you aint older than me
    2. you play the victim card by claiming its your post, when you dont own the web site or the internet nor do you pay my internet bill you entitled moron
    3. boo hoo hoo i called the DEVS who arent doing their job a bad name .. cry some more about it

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hudson View Post
    Words are not abusive however attitude is and the structure of your post, regardless of whether or not you replaced swearing with stars, was one of abusiveness, it doesn’t take a crybaby to be educated and well mannered. Only a trumpist or brexiteer consider it ok to have an attitude such as yours. And secondly I am an adult with manners not a millennial, most likely I’m a lot older and wiser than you think.
    attitude and structure of anything is not abusive.. maybe you are just an overly sensitive ***** .. i didnt replace anything with stars ... and it does take a cry baby to cry about a post on the internet being abusive .. lol "TRUMPIST" LOLOLOLOL ok you leftist BernieBro moron LOLOLOL yeah totally i can tell you are much older and wiser using terms like "Trumpist" LOLOLOLOLOL idiot

"Trumpist"
    LOLOLOLOL

" brexiteer"
    LOL hittin all them lefist keywords huh..
    sorry i dont suck Anita Sarkeesian's tiddies while Dennis J Riley's trannie ***** pounds my *** like you

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #28
    OK, guys. I'm locking this thread as it has now devolved into a shouting match. I will update you all on this issue in the thread I started.

Quote Originally Posted by OTokuJin View Post
    1. you aint older than me
    2. you play the victim card by claiming its your post, when you dont own the web site or the internet nor do you pay my internet bill you entitled moron
    3. boo hoo hoo i called the DEVS who arent doing their job a bad name .. cry some more about it
    Firstly i am not entitled. Ive been in the british army since the age of 16 and i still do.

I work damn hard day in and day out.

Im the op and there for its my post. No i never claimed to own this website, the internet nor did i claim to pay your bill.

And i am not crying about it just giving my opinion which i have the right to do in this country.

Thank you and good night