+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance Xbox 360 US/EU Patching and Launching Issue

Good afternoon, Arkhunters

We are aware of the issue with Xbox 360 US/EU causing failed patching and issues launching the game for players. We are hard at work correcting the issue now, and I will keep everyone updated as we progress.

I would also like to apologize for the late response on this and thank you all for your patience as we work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue!

Can you please address my concerns in my post, pertaining to loyalty if we miss out on claiming any and the tail end of the event not being playable, I literally bought and spent 1800 bits to renew patron and make most of last 2 days. Thanks for getting back to us and a update on issue that aware and working on it, my worst fears was that we wouldn't have any word till Monday, sigh of relief we got word sooner and in the know now tyvm.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hello again, Arkhunters. Xbox 360 US/EU is back up and running again. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience. I would also like to thank everyone for their vigilance in reporting this issue!

so who dropped the ball? why did it take so long to respond and get the issues resolved?

its seem a player is posting that, thetre stilling having issues.