+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Social glitch still strikes

How ever it is 2019 but we in defiance (ps3 Na) we still get struck by it. Dev please do look in to it because it not only deters us players. It makes us miss out on deals that take awhile (it made me lose a bloodthirsty revival) but it also keeps us for grouping up and if we do u hav to restart. Clannies can c texts sum times and there is no way of fixing it and it is really disappointing because it such a block on anything but however it happens every now and then but it bothers me but however I have faith that our devs will look in to it or implement the global transit remove glitches which will take coding but it would stop us from being sgd
    Shouts Out To
    Kedar
    Tin Manofoz

Truth be told, I think they abandoned this part of the forums and now focus primarily on the 2050 forums. And that's based solely on observation of the Dev Tracker.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

There are forms of the social glitch prevalent in 2050 on PS4 as well .
    You are not alone.
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

I think your hypothesis is correct about the abandonment of this part of the fourms but how ever maybe they can see that they’ll lose money. I’ve been collecting data on how much I’ve seen 8 people buy the Volga war master that’s bout 40 dollars I seen 1 person buy the year’s worth of patron and 13 buy the basic patron pass which is about 100. 3 buy the great pumpkin pack 60 dollars and over 400 Black Friday boxes custom redo they are making money from us. So I think that mores then qualifies us to get a fix patch etc bc ik that its done made some of us quit. “Only way to makes money is to appeal”
    Shouts Out To
    Kedar
    Tin Manofoz

I wouldn't know about a social glitch still being present on PS4 because none of my PSN friends play 2050 these days.

#ItIsWhatItIs *shrug*

My problem I’m addressing is current on Ps3
    Shouts Out To
    Kedar
    Tin Manofoz

And I was addressing post #3 in this thread.

Complaining here won't do much good. Do a proper post under bug report.

Quote Originally Posted by Swing Ninja View Post
    Complaining here won't do much good. Do a proper post under bug report.
    that wont do any good , they have only known about this since 2013.

Surely they have seen a larger sum of income from the stores why not try to fix it instead of risking it
    But i won’t take it as far as arguing bickering to get attention to this but however i ain’t gonna sugar code it
    Defiance 2050 is a set back d13 isn’t even all the way functional that they will lose money don’t believe me it will happen just like if they close the store. I promise that they will lose their money and their player base
    Shouts Out To
    Kedar
    Tin Manofoz