+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ps4 na broken shard

one of ps4 na shards is broken and acting up . a dev needs to log in to see this first hand.

cant spawn a car , cant switch weapons. map wont load.

no vendors at the crater cant collect my keys.

and just got booted from the server. back to ps3 i go .

I haven’t been on today but yes, there is one shard/zone that is notorious for having issues. The best thing to do when this happens is to change instance or log out and come back later. I noticed it happens just before a change or fix is made in game. So makes me wonder if one of the world servers is the main where all the code is and the other zones are copies. Would explain why only the one is effected and not the others. I do remember them saying they could make adjustments on the fly without taking the game offline. Maybe this is one of those instances.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

that server critted outand booted everyone. not many players on . it seemed every1 was phase locked.

This happens like 2-3 times a day on PSN EU in all instances/shards for small periods of 5 min or so... but sometimes it lasts a LONG time...

It's frustrating when it lasts hours and you simply have to stop playing - I have also seen it where eventually everybody is ejected to main menu.

Pnr Status TextNow VPN

Quote Originally Posted by blanca12 View Post
    i have had that happen to me as well.

Yeah, on PS4 NA there is one specific world shard that when it hard lags. You can’t do anything. You can’t spawn anvehicl, activate a node, change weapons or get ammo, you can’t pick up loot and you don’t see any vendors. It does last from 5- 20+ minutes. Only thing that works is chat. But sometimes it’s delayed. It’s only this one world server though.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.