+ Reply to Thread

So I dropped the Venom Spitter...

This has most probably been talked about before, but man, that has to be the most ill-thought-out weapon in the game.

Who the heck came up with that trajectory and thought it was a good idea?

I want some of what they were smoking when they cooked up the mechanics for that weapon...

After a while you sort of get used to it lmao .
    The fact that it takes so long to adjust to it , leaves it rotting and taking up valuable inventory space .
    Btw , congrats lol
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    that has to be the most ill-thought-out weapon in the game.
    I don't know man... Bonesaw is pretty bad and I've had 3 now... super low damage... only 3 shots... projectile shoots under reticle....

Venom Spitter is pretty bad too though ngl

I found that if u jump with venom spitter your field of vision (fov) is better so that you can hit target with ease but does take practice. Hope this helps
    PSN diana_l_b806
    D2013 jasonb806,jeicin blue, stow ahoe,SKATERSfromURANUS,jaysun deatherage,and xIDGAFxSOxSTFUxJASONx all 6000ego ps3 na
    D2050 Jeicin Blue 5000pr Jasonb806 3500pr
    Ps4 na

You can just break it if you don't like it. But I would keep it if it has 8+ stars. Also, your cerulian cores maxed out at 250. So you want to spend it (use the replicator) every now and then and see if you could get a proto with more stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Swing Ninja View Post
    You can just break it if you don't like it. But I would keep it if it has 8+ stars. Also, your cerulian cores maxed out at 250. So you want to spend it (use the replicator) every now and then and see if you could get a proto with more stars.
    Eh, I'll keep it, because I'm a hoarder, but I'll stick with the Vulcan - surprisingly fun weapon to use!

It shoots at an arc because it is meant to mimic hellbug archers when they shoot at you.