+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Any News on the Next Update?

Devs/Fasti/Tidbitz,

Are there any news or updates as to when the next minor/major update will hit? I know on the last livestream it was stated Synergies were being targeted for a late-January window of release, does that ETA still hold up? Also, aside from Synergies, are there any news or ETA about patches for bug fixes (such as the Mastery Bug and the Loadout Class bug that makes having more than 1 loadout nearly worthless)? I am just wondering, that way the community can [hopefully] have something good to look forward to, once current issues are dealt with I mean...Thanks!
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Devs/Fasti/Tidbitz,

Are there any news or updates as to when the next minor/major update will hit? I know on the last livestream it was stated Synergies were being targeted for a late-January window of release, does that ETA still hold up? Also, aside from Synergies, are there any news or ETA about patches for bug fixes (such as the Mastery Bug and the Loadout Class bug that makes having more than 1 loadout nearly worthless)? I am just wondering, that way the community can [hopefully] have something good to look forward to, once current issues are dealt with I mean...Thanks!
    Come on dont rush them. They have only had since October to fix the mastery bug

No seriously this game needs update ASAP. Been long enough now. Last livestream Zeph said mastery bug was ready so where is it?

Please dont release synergies and engineer class until you have fixed thr major bugs in this game.

they also said a pvp update is coming as well for 2050. defiance 2013 could use a pvp update as well.

This is a great question and something I would like to see. I found this forum searching for information on the game and why it is lacking many of the weapons, battles, and structure of the original.

I'm afraid after researching this information, I'm not going to see a whole lot of additional content for Defiance 2050 with only 50 of the original 200 staff members remaining after the takeover. Hopefully I am wrong, but after everything I have read about the Gamigo Company take over of the Trion Company, and the Padmapani GmbH Company taking Trion's Intellectual Properties, I am not getting my hopes up of getting a whole lot of exciting content in the future.... I understand the disruption of the organizational changes and the holidays, but to leave the consumer pondering the games future is not fair. The game may be free, but people still continue to use the defiance store.

Please prove me wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonG View Post
    This is a great question and something I would like to see. I found this forum searching for information on the game and why it is lacking many of the weapons, battles, and structure of the original.

I'm afraid after researching this information, I'm not going to see a whole lot of additional content for Defiance 2050 with only 50 of the original 200 staff members remaining after the takeover. Hopefully I am wrong, but after everything I have read about the Gamigo Company take over of the Trion Company, and the Padmapani GmbH Company taking Trion's Intellectual Properties, I am not getting my hopes up of getting a whole lot of exciting content in the future.... I understand the disruption of the organizational changes and the holidays, but to leave the consumer pondering the games future is not fair. The game may be free, but people still continue to use the defiance store.

Please prove me wrong!
    25 of the former trion staff are still around.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    25 of the former trion staff are still around.
    But even with 200 before the takeover it took way too long for them to release patches for bugs. What hope do we have nnow there are only 25?

If I do remember correctly they said update would come end of January early February.
    PSN diana_l_b806
    D2013 jasonb806,jeicin blue, stow ahoe,SKATERSfromURANUS,jaysun deatherage,and xIDGAFxSOxSTFUxJASONx all 6000ego ps3 na
    D2050 Jeicin Blue 5000pr Jasonb806 3500pr
    Ps4 na

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    But even with 200 before the takeover it took way too long for them to release patches for bugs. What hope do we have nnow there are only 25?
    why do you even care? didnt you quit playing the game a long time ago? and btw in post #4 was giving out the wrong info. i just posted the right info. now to address you concern the reasons both games are in the state their in for the past 3 plus years, has been the sames reasons we are still getting what we are getting now. why did trion go under exactly?

In chat last night Zeph said that a patch with general fixes is most likely to arrive with the synergies update.

Quote Originally Posted by razordude View Post
    In chat last night Zeph said that a patch with general fixes is most likely to arrive with the synergies update.
    Rest assured... at the end of the day, I'll believe it when I see it.

+ Reply to Thread