+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bug - Arena Dy'Dekuso Chamber

We were in the arena for over an hour, a tanker and some other guys kept spawning, but we couldn't defeat Dekuso, his shield never went down and we did no damage to him.

We tried various weapons (even released the turkeys ^^), grenades and classes.

Tried leaving the instance and returning.

Upon group death, we still couldn't leave the arena. Until I dc'd and it ended in defeat for the others.

The others in my group tried again and it worked. So it is possible this was just a once off bug.
    I am just putting it on forum in case others are having the same issue.

Thank you for your time

P.s. On the positive side the bug gave us kick *** scores *winx ^^

Image1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Onyxx View Post
    We were in the arena for over an hour, a tanker and some other guys kept spawning, but we couldn't defeat Dekuso, his shield never went down and we did no damage to him.

We tried various weapons (even released the turkeys ^^), grenades and classes.

Tried leaving the instance and returning.

Upon group death, we still couldn't leave the arena. Until I dc'd and it ended in defeat for the others.

The others in my group tried again and it worked. So it is possible this was just a once off bug.
    I am just putting it on forum in case others are having the same issue.

Thank you for your time

P.s. On the positive side the bug gave us kick *** scores *winx ^^

Attachment 11631
    Happened a few times for me in the past. Its just sometimes you can get more damage done to Dy'dekuso than should be done before he puts up shield. This causes him to stay in perma shield and you just get infinite enemies spawning. Its a great bug for farming raiders and noone can come and ruin it for you.

Theres an even better bug happening with ark keys where you dont actually spend an ark key if you dont like what rewards you get, but i wont be saying how to do that on the forums

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks for the tip, Drakonroo. There is a prize waiting for any Arkhunter that DMs me how to work this Ark Key exploit. Keep in mind that we can and will be running logs to find out who is opening chests, but not using keys and taking part in this exploit....

so when are yall gonna get around to taking care of the claims exploiters ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Thanks for the tip, Drakonroo. There is a prize waiting for any Arkhunter that DMs me how to work this Ark Key exploit. Keep in mind that we can and will be running logs to find out who is opening chests, but not using keys and taking part in this exploit....
    Sent you a DM

I am finding if you use the poultromancer on Dekuso right at the beginning, you can kill him and get out of the arena quicker than usual.
    If you do not kill him, then his shield pops up and you have to kill a few of the enemy.
    This should be no problem, - I have been doing this arena quite often recently and even today for the daily.
    If you do leave things too late, then yup, just exit and restart the arena.
    No idea about the ark key glitch - but this is the Defiant Few arena I am talking about.
    So - is this about the coop Explosions 101 - and Dekuso in the final chamber, or about the Defiant Few Dekuso Arena - as these are 2 different ones.

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Ark Key exploit steps have been sent to me and the prize awarded to the player.