+ Reply to Thread

so heres somthing i found strange...

so noticed a siege at he bathhouse w/ 10 minutes left go there and theres only 1 person there...
    but it was an ego lv 12 w/ a 688PR...how is it even possible some1 so low made to to san francisco??
    Mr.Makoto~The Burning Tactician~ GT:MakotoJadow

You can go to SF at any power level or character level.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Jadow View Post
    so noticed a siege at he bathhouse w/ 10 minutes left go there and theres only 1 person there...
    but it was an ego lv 12 w/ a 688PR...how is it even possible some1 so low made to to san francisco??
    Starting a new toon and have somebody unlock all the fast travel points is a big help when levelling up as you can get to every event and esrn more xp and salvage

Its not like the old days when the guardian of san fran kept most players out who didnt do the main quest line. I miss that bot everytime we had someone join the 13th dragoons id jump them to overpass and drive them over the goldengate bridge to get their aacheivment and hit a ramp at the end and send my car flying into the guardian as a tradition lol
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

wait is that monolith not there anymore or just easy to bypass?

They could of had a friend that is already in San Francisco and went to them than went to the Bathhouse by them self. I gone to friends in San Francisco in original game before I got to the missions. As far as the monolith I think its still there in Defiance 2050 but I am already past the mission with the monolith that goes to San Francisco in Defiance 2050.

i didnt know this was possible in either version i just went through the missions lol

Its there in mission only any other time u only see the debres from it they took it out around the time the game went free to play i think or when they did the treat lv update cant remember exactly
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

Guess I didn't know the monolith only showed up for the mission.