+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rep vendors potential glitch...

There are two things that has been bugging me.

1. do you get orange gear from rep vendors when max (rank 8)? if so I am rank 8 on soleptor faction but no orange but i am short of getting 1500rep but Ive past the 1440 mark, would getting full rep (1500/1500) make the vendor unlock orange.

2. I stupidly spent rep on a few factions which I think my 7th legion faction says Ive got (dont know the exact number) e.g. 1211, how can it end with a 1? unless you can spend gear with an odd number also 1 faction not sure if its soleptor but that was going to a higher rank before I got enough rep to go up to a new rank.

hopefully max factions isnt bugged. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Happy Gaming Fellow Arkhunters!

as far as i know about getting orange weapons when you reach max status with them . is that you have a chance at pulling one when you buy a box from them. t4 is the highest rating they're putting in the vendor to directly buy with rep for now. unless a event is going on , then you can get a proto from the paradise vender.

Quote Originally Posted by eXeRIZZLAeXe View Post
    There are two things that has been bugging me.

1. do you get orange gear from rep vendors when max (rank 8)? if so I am rank 8 on soleptor faction but no orange but i am short of getting 1500rep but Ive past the 1440 mark, would getting full rep (1500/1500) make the vendor unlock orange.

2. I stupidly spent rep on a few factions which I think my 7th legion faction says Ive got (dont know the exact number) e.g. 1211, how can it end with a 1? unless you can spend gear with an odd number also 1 faction not sure if its soleptor but that was going to a higher rank before I got enough rep to go up to a new rank.

hopefully max factions isnt bugged. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Happy Gaming Fellow Arkhunters!
    Rank 8 just has higher chance of dropping Ojs. I currently have 1500 rep with every faction and saving it hoping that they update the rep vendors to actually make them usefull. Levelling up your power they come in quite usefull but at 5k they are pretty pointless. They could make it 1000rep and 200k scrip to get OJ of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Rank 8 just has higher chance of dropping Ojs. I currently have 1500 rep with every faction and saving it hoping that they update the rep vendors to actually make them usefull. Levelling up your power they come in quite usefull but at 5k they are pretty pointless. They could make it 1000rep and 200k scrip to get OJ of your choice.
    doing that would impact the sells of ark keys in bit store dont you think?

Not really. They could still have them always be only 5stars from rep vendors. Plus it takes a fair few weeks to get 1000 rep. And in all honesty how many people are still buying keys anyways?

if its only gonna slightly affect them getting more money. yep i see them doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    if its only gonna slightly affect them getting more money. yep i see them doing it.
    Plus everyone i know who plays regulary when they spend bits they only spend it on boosts. They dont bother wasting it on keys. If they want more money to be spent on keys then they would need to increase the drop rate for OJ's out of chests.

Plus everyone i know who plays regulary when they spend bits they only spend it on boosts. They dont bother wasting it on keys. If they want more money to be spent on keys then they would need to increase the drop rate for OJ's out of chests.
    everyone you know isnt everyone that plays on 3 platforms NA and EU servers or is it?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    everyone you know isnt everyone that plays on 3 platforms NA and EU servers or is it?
    I never said that did I. But anyone with an ounce of common sense will know that the best thing to spend bits on is boosts. The rewards from chests arent good enough to be spending real money on opening them.

I never said that did I. But anyone with an ounce of common sense will know that the best thing to spend bits on is boosts. The rewards from chests arent good enough to be spending real money on opening them.
    yet so many do spend money on keys, and devs state over and over the best rewards come from co op chests . that you need keys to open , and not boosts .

+ Reply to Thread