+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    yet so many do spend money on keys, and devs state over and over the best rewards come from co op chests . that you need keys to open , and not boosts .
    And more fool them for spending money on keys. But hey thats just my opinion. Whatever I say or many others say on these forums you just want to argue and only have your point be heard, so congrats on ending yet another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    And more fool them for spending money on keys. But hey thats just my opinion. Whatever I say or many others say on these forums you just want to argue and only have your point be heard, so congrats on ending yet another thread.
    so you are the only one allowed to state opinions on these open forums? just having a simple conversation with you is a argument ? try looking at things from more than just one side of things.

If we could get more oj’s per say , we would need more salvage . So the money spent on keys might be spent on salvage potentially .
    As per OP , I have spent crazy amounts of rep across several toons . Rank 8 or 6 , no difference at snagging an orange for me . Id say your odds are 1 in 8 to pull an oj , but some will get sooner , some won’t get at all . RNG , it’s a ( insert word/words )
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    If we could get more oj’s per say , we would need more salvage . So the money spent on keys might be spent on salvage potentially .
    As per OP , I have spent crazy amounts of rep across several toons . Rank 8 or 6 , no difference at snagging an orange for me . Id say your odds are 1 in 8 to pull an oj , but some will get sooner , some won’t get at all . RNG , it’s a ( insert word/words )
    come on now we all know we all reach a point where we dont spend salvage on t4s any more. and all the t5 salvage just starts to pile up . along with rep.

Dont know if it would help but rank 7 got an oj sheild from 7th legion box 2nd try last month
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

I got a couple of OJ weapons from the rep vendors so far. Just buy a chest when you hit 1400+ so it doesn't get maxed out and wasted. Same thing with replicator. Just spend your cerulean core when you hit 200+ (since it maxes out at 250). You might get a better quality prototype (i.e. more star(s)).

Quote Originally Posted by eXeRIZZLAeXe View Post
    There are two things that has been bugging me.

1. do you get orange gear from rep vendors when max (rank 8)? if so I am rank 8 on soleptor faction but no orange but i am short of getting 1500rep but Ive past the 1440 mark, would getting full rep (1500/1500) make the vendor unlock orange.

2. I stupidly spent rep on a few factions which I think my 7th legion faction says Ive got (dont know the exact number) e.g. 1211, how can it end with a 1? unless you can spend gear with an odd number also 1 faction not sure if its soleptor but that was going to a higher rank before I got enough rep to go up to a new rank.

hopefully max factions isnt bugged. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Happy Gaming Fellow Arkhunters!
    1) I bought 42 shields yesterday in hope of getting a 5k. I got 4 OJs out of this. 10% OJs seems like a nice round number a programmer would use. All my vendors are rank 8.

2)You got an odd number of rep because of a boost. Most likely someone in your clan bought a rep boost (+5%) and you didn't notice.

You players realize that faction vendors buys is technically loot crate gambling right and if you spent money on rep boosts the realization should really be grim I highly suggest not spending money on anything but cosmetics.

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    You players realize that faction vendors buys is technically loot crate gambling right and if you spent money on rep boosts the realization should really be grim I highly suggest not spending money on anything but cosmetics.
    so you went from telling everyone you dont spend on a f2p game . to spending money now . good for you . spend that money.

thanks for the info. I think ill just use my keys as I dont go on Defiance much only for dailies. Game is getting a bit boring now haha

+ Reply to Thread