+ Reply to Thread

I am looking for 2 mods / Ich suche 2 mods

I need a mag (t3/t4) for AR bio nano without synergy. And I need sight for my infector without synergy. Is for my pandemonium loadout. I have some orange shields, weapons and about 80 mods (t4/t5) or I give 150000 scrips for one of the mods.

Ich brauche ein Mag(t3/t4) für AR bio nano ohne Synergie. Und ich brauche Sight für meinen Infektor ohne Synergie. Ist für mein Pandämonium Loadout. Ich habe ein paar orangene Schilder, Waffen und etwa 80 Mods(t4/t5) oder ich gebe 150000 Scrips für einen der Mods.

Would be really grateful for help, because I would like to perfect my loadout.
    Wäre echt dankbar für hilfe, denn ich möchte meinen Loadout gern perfektionieren.

PC EU andybiotica

With Panda, you can use any mod you want regardless of the synergy it has. Just use whatever you have to fill out the weapons slots.
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter My Forums Policy Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Tears of Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Gaige12 View Post
    With Panda, you can use any mod you want regardless of the synergy it has. Just use whatever you have to fill out the weapons slots.

Now have chaos on bio with a mag with syn. I was afraid the synergies correlate with each other. But after a test, I can say everything works. Only in the slot, the mod is displayed as light blue instead of green.