Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Yes but kindness can also be used as a tool to groom pretty 14 year old boys into doing things they may regret later
    As for your sale thread , so you do not think an item with a value of 100 - 400 million scrip (your prices) is worthy of a WTB thread then nothing you are going to buy is worth a sales thread
    I am surprised to learn that you have been in defiance for 2+ years and had not heard of Konstantinov , I forget what his gamer tags were at the moment

Yea I know there was a guy selling a apoc for 120m but I wasn’t on and if you remember let me know I might know who he is
    Let me know if I need to drop ties and distance myself
    Aiming for Number 1 speedster
    死因の第一位はバカです

This game's a Far Cry (no pun intended) from other games that earned their "M" rating, like the God of War games & the GTA franchise. Seriously, I can't think of anything in Defiance that warrants an "M" rating, other than the (unpredictable) online interactions. Other than that, what have you? The Raiders being goofy thugs, a few alcohol references, a bit of vulgarity, and Cass's outfit (?) - none of which is sharp enough to cut the rated 'M' cloth compared to Kratos.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #35
    Please note that if you want to appeal a forum decision, do not do so in public and/or for other players. If you do however have an inquiry or an appeal you'd like to submit for your own account, feel free to contact me in private.
    Additionally, as suggested by another member, feel free to look at the adequate section of the forum for your trade requests.
    Now the rest of this thread has derailled too much from the original intent and i will now close it.

Tidbitz