Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Few questions for Devs and Players

For the devs: When will the original John cconnor account get unbanned with so much stuff because i heard he was is expose to be unbanned so. When will the next patch be with the weapon syn. And can I try to contest bans in D13 NA. And is there any way for the grand marshal to be unbanned because I think it’s time to give him a 2nd chance as well as John Conner I can say personally that John Conner has had a drastic improvement in the way that he carries himself but in zone he can be mouthy but he can be reeled in

And for defiance players on ps3 NA:I’m lookin a super jackpot lowest 100m highest 125 + jps(this post is not big enough for its own thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

Why was he banned in the first place? What caused him to get banned the second time? If he did not learned his lesson after the first ban and got un-banned, what is the possibility that he will get banned the third time, fourth , etc?
    Furthermore, why are you contesting the ban on their behalf? If your friends truly feel apologetic and remorseful for what they have done in the game, they shouldn't have done it the second time resulting in another ban. I wish them the best in contesting.

Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    For the devs: When will the original John cconnor account get unbanned with so much stuff because i heard he was is expose to be unbanned so. When will the next patch be with the weapon syn. And can I try to contest bans in D13 NA. And is there any way for the grand marshal to be unbanned because I think it’s time to give him a 2nd chance as well as John Conner I can say personally that John Conner has had a drastic improvement in the way that he carries himself but in zone he can be mouthy but he can be reeled in

And for defiance players on ps3 NA:I’m lookin a super jackpot lowest 100m highest 125 + jps(this post is not big enough for its own thread)
    They've both been banned more than once and circumvented the TOS by creating alt accounts, soooo... Prob not.

Without being accusatory, logging on to another's account and relieving them of their stuff should be a permanent ban. Just as spewing racist hate speech for 14 hours a day for MONTHS at a time should be as well. Generally speaking of course.

On an aside... You meant to spell Overwatcher, didn't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

as far as im aware of those 2 have had at least 6 permas each . they devs should have locked out those players consoles after the 3 one.

Quote Originally Posted by Greybush View Post
    They've both been banned more than once and circumvented the TOS by creating alt accounts, soooo... Prob not.

Without being accusatory, logging on to another's account and relieving them of their stuff should be a permanent ban. Just as spewing racist hate speech for 14 hours a day for MONTHS at a time should be as well. Generally speaking of course.

On an aside... You meant to spell Overwatcher, didn't you?

In hindsight as a little 12 yr old I didn’t think about it
    And I didn’t know that John cconnor was perma banned more than once
    But how ever I’m working on both of them making them a little bit better. Ex. John cconnor I’m working on how to not talk shtako.
    And as far as grand master I’m working on reducing the amounts of outbursts and Zone decency although it proves to be difficult
    And as far as photos means I care bc I see that they put in the work we put in the blood time effort. Here don’t you think it would be a slap in the face after losing over 200 dollars of gear and about 100 of patrons dlcs and cosmetics? Now I know that he has said some regretible things but he has came so far(John Cconnor)
    And thank you photoz
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

In hindsight as a little 12 yr old I didn’t think about it
    And I didn’t know that John cconnor was perma banned more than once
    But how ever I’m working on both of them making them a little bit better. Ex. John cconnor I’m working on how to not talk shtako.
    And as far as grand master I’m working on reducing the amounts of outbursts and Zone decency although it proves to be difficult
    And as far as photos means I care bc I see that they put in the work we put in the blood time effort. Here don’t you think it would be a slap in the face after losing over 200 dollars of gear and about 100 of patrons dlcs and cosmetics? Now I know that he has said some regretible things but he has came so far(John Cconnor)
    according to them thats 6 perma bans a piece . they had plenty of warnings and they chose to ignore them all. and they didnt get them just because either .

Mr DeathBringer what was the five other accounts of John Cconnor

Mr DeathBringer what was the five other accounts of John Cconnor
    ask him ,he will tell you.

Okay thank you
    I truly hope I didn’t just go to bat unarmed with the knowledge needed
    But as far as the other question
    Does any one have a super jp gun for sell

So you’re 12 ? You need to show better judgement in whom you choose as friends , even in a video game .
    These two are pretty much the lowest of the low .
    I can only imagine how they manipulated you into making this post .
    Promise you script ? Stolen weapons ? Lmao

Devs , nuke this post !!!! Keep the ban !
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters