+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

[Resolved] Defiance 2050 XB1- US/EU Login issues

The Xbox1 login issue has been fixed. You can now login on Defiance 2050 for Xbox1 on both regions. Please note that you may require to clear your system cache in order to clear the error and login once more. You can do so by following the steps below:
    1. Turn off your Xbox One.
    2. Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console's power brick are off, unplug the power brick from the back of your console.
    3. Wait at least 30 seconds.
    4. Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on.
    Please also note that for the whole downtime on Xbox1 over the weekend, the team has decided to apply the following boosts on Xbox1 EU/US until January 28 2019:
    • 100% boost on XP, Reputation and Score.
    • 50% boost on Skill XP
    We sincerely apologize for the extended downtime and thank you for your patience. Have fun on the New Frontier!

Tidbitz

Awesome. Thanks for the boost.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Thanks for the hard work
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

Bless you code ninjas!
    The Screaming Beagles
    [SIGPIC]Retired Sr CWO, somehow got dragged back into the fray
</font></b>

[SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    The Xbox1 login issue has been fixed. You can now login on Defiance 2050 for Xbox1 on both regions. Please note that you may require to clear your system cache in order to clear the error and login once more. You can do so by following the steps below:
    1. Turn off your Xbox One.
    2. Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console's power brick are off, unplug the power brick from the back of your console.
    3. Wait at least 30 seconds.
    4. Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on.
    Please also note that for the whole downtime on Xbox1 over the weekend, the team has decided to apply the following boosts on Xbox1 EU/US until January 28 2019:
    • 100% boost on XP, Reputation and Score.
    • 50% boost on Skill XP
    We sincerely apologize for the extended downtime and thank you for your patience. Have fun on the New Frontier!

Tidbitz
    Noticed something skills are only 25%
    13th dragoons founder na
    ashes eu

Thanks for the fix
    After resolving the issue, was it ever determined what caused it?

If could fix the 5 achievements and the min/max Cap for PvP allowing us to access the other 2 maps that are Capture & Hold, that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by FroZeN View Post
    Thanks for the fix
    After resolving the issue, was it ever determined what caused it?

If could fix the 5 achievements and the min/max Cap for PvP allowing us to access the other 2 maps that are Capture & Hold, that would be great
    If the min was set to 4 we could get some matces going instead of being cued for 5 or 6 hours like normal i can deal with all the turkeys chaseing me so i can lv up my clans pvp lv as is now im lucky to get a pvp battle in every couple of days
    13th dragoons founder na
    ashes eu