+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick fix at mt tam

I thought of a quick fix to make it were players cant hide on the ladder or in the water next to an ark fall at mt tam leaveing their charter log in getting free salvage from people doing the ark falls .take the ladder out and make the water a no swim area where after a few second u gray out and respawn at ur last checkpoint.
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

Quote Originally Posted by blackgut View Post
    I thought of a quick fix to make it were players cant hide on the ladder or in the water next to an ark fall at mt tam leaveing their charter log in getting free salvage from people doing the ark falls .take the ladder out and make the water a no swim area where after a few second u gray out and respawn at ur last checkpoint.
    Or just fix the reward system. Shouldnt get anything if you dont do anything

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Shouldn't get anything if you don't do anything
    Words of wisdom, right here. *applause*

Amen to that lol
    13th dragoons founder na
    ashes eu

Had one of my guys try that when i caught him doing it i kicked him out of my clan on the spot went back later hes on the ladder in legendary gods about 7 of them just camping their
    13th dragoons founder na
    ashes eu

Agree to that

yeah i don't understand why people get rewards at arkfalls if they don't kill anything. i have gotten rewards from arkfalls cause i was close to them but since i didn't kill anything i felt like i didn't deserve the rewards.

I agree, this issue needs to be fixed asap.

lol after i read this I decided to check it out and found some no name and a guy from triade just sitting there underwater. sad and pathetic.

“The only geniuses produced by the chaos of society are those who do something about it. Chaos breeds geniuses. It offers a man something to be a genius about.” - BF Skinner

Well there bottom feeder only make since they hang out in groups under water lol
    13th dragoons founder na
    ashes eu