+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    How long have we all been asking them to fix things? Then, they turn around and whip out a new toy, and we all just forget what we were talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    How long have we all been asking them to fix things? Then, they turn around and whip out a new toy, and we all just forget what we were talking about?
    Ewww shiny wait what were we talking about lol
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

That moment when toys just doesn't solve anything. Even tho handcuffs are fun and all...but still. Trust, honesty, communication, etc, does. How long has this problem been going now?

5 years? No wait! 6? Enough is enough... That moment when you finally found something else so addicting and takes away all the problems and just makes you happy and actually communicates with you? Yeah, that's true love. Whip cream, cherries, and handcuffs after? Yes please. Happy extremely early Valentine's Day all. Sorry for the goofyness. If I get suspended again, so be it lol. Idgaf! >_< I QUIT!
    The Elder Scrolls Online:

Preparing for 2019 February's Wrathstone DLC and June's brand new major DLC content
    Chapter III: Elsweyr
    Followed by 2 more DLCs after
    Dragons and Necromancers here I come!

PS4-NA
    IGN: Wildgrass
    Class: Warden
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
    Race: Khajiit
    Role: Magicka DPS

I am subscribed to YouTuber secureteam10, a very reliable and well known space news source. Check him out if you're interested in UFOlogy!

Time to face facts and understand we arent getting any fixes. Last update that broke the game even more than it was before was back in October. Even the Trion defenders dont even bother to come on to forums to defend them anymore. This game needs regular fixes like every few weeks or so but no we get one every 4-5months if we are lucky. Population numbers dont lie. This game does not have many players left and can you honestly blame the majority for leaving. And it will take something special to bring players back, not rehashed content from Defiance but actual new content, and even then i dont think many would bother to return.

To late for the fixes/updates,to many players have gone one being myself,i had to move clang 2 times for lack of players and my current one is going the same way,tbh i was gullible thinking this would change going to next gen but i was sadly wrong.Was easy to stay with def13 because of the lack of good games ln ps3 or x box but the competition on next gen is way out of the devs league.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    Trust, honesty, communication, etc, does. How long has this problem been going now?
    According to my calendar... this problem has been a MAJOR issue since 2013.

That's why I take anything they post on social media or the forums with a grain of salt the size of Alaska.

Sad thing is one of Trions other games (Rift) is getting another patch today. That will be 10 since October. What have we had on Defiance??

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    What have we had on Defiance??
    From the looks of things? Zip, zero, zilch.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    From the looks of things? Zip, zero, zilch.
    Exactly. So it just shows how much the devs care about this game.

Yea , I’m disappointed. The loot drops are terrible at best . No atom or Vulcan drop yet either . Farmed the crap out of these .
    Coops don’t que , I have 6 toons , full on keys cause can’t get in to spend them . Not that spending them gets me anything good . Lag issues are getting more and more apparent and no , it’s not the turkeys. All my rep gets me is crap . There’s zero control as a player to increase drops or drop chances . The rng is flat out broke af . Great for some , horrendous for others , been like that for 5 years .
    I find myself struggling to log in . There is really nothing to warrant a log in .
    I feel they’ll have to go back to having oj’s drop from enemies like in d13 . Maybe it would bring or keep some players interested.
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

+ Reply to Thread