+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tickets say SOLVED

Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    Attachment 11634
    I belive this is what you all are referring to
    i noticed at the bottom it said trion customer support, but the one at the end of mine actually gave a specific name...

not sure which one is better or worse tbh :/

also overwatcher, you may want to try using an image uploading website or resizing the picture. it is readable, but it is so small...
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

I resized it
    And the name I got was null null
    add me to play any other game @Sebastion35b,@Ivoid_trapz,@Thehackingboi Those are a few of my psnS
    Note the last two were my old bo2 clan accounts

As the sun falls the shadows of hell strengthens

My ticket for 4 purchased ark keys that went missing was resolved and I received the 4 ark keys directly in to my characters keyventory (yes, I just made that word up). So, Thank you to the person who made the adjustment. Hope this movement keeps going and other people get their tickets answered.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Just wrote a email to the company and received a bot response
    add me to play any other game @Sebastion35b,@Ivoid_trapz,@Thehackingboi Those are a few of my psnS
    Note the last two were my old bo2 clan accounts

As the sun falls the shadows of hell strengthens

I just went out and checked my email. Thanks for the heads up. Submitted my ticket 11/9/2018. I replied to the ticket 9 times requesting an update. I never received any sort of a response except the sorry we have abnormally high volumes and are going through a change in ownership. I was patient. My ticket is very concise, explained very well, and as likely one of the few paying customers still for things in this game as well as Archeage I have 3 patron accounts, and I have been treated like total crap.

The response I received today (below) was asking me to take a survey about how the service was and if I am still having the issue to submit a new ticket? WTF! So I waited patiently for 3 months giving them the benefit of the doubt only to be told to start over, my request has been ignored, thrown in the garbage.

“Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate your patience during this long wait and apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue and if so, please submit a new ticket with up to date details on it. In attempt to improve the customer support, we will be closing older tickets, so that we may endeavor to deal with active game issues as quickly and efficiently as we can.”

Horrible customer service. I will submit another ticket as I still have the same issue, and if not resolved, give up on this game and company as a whole.

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosman View Post
    I just went out and checked my email. Thanks for the heads up. Submitted my ticket 11/9/2018. I replied to the ticket 9 times requesting an update. I never received any sort of a response except the sorry we have abnormally high volumes and are going through a change in ownership. I was patient. My ticket is very concise, explained very well, and as likely one of the few paying customers still for things in this game as well as Archeage I have 3 patron accounts, and I have been treated like total crap.

The response I received today (below) was asking me to take a survey about how the service was and if I am still having the issue to submit a new ticket? WTF! So I waited patiently for 3 months giving them the benefit of the doubt only to be told to start over, my request has been ignored, thrown in the garbage.

We appreciate your patience during this long wait and apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue and if so, please submit a new ticket with up to date details on it. In attempt to improve the customer support, we will be closing older tickets, so that we may endeavor to deal with active game issues as quickly and efficiently as we can.”

Horrible customer service. I will submit another ticket as I still have the same issue, and if not resolved, give up on this game and company as a whole.
    Hey, please do submit another ticket. We have an overload of tickets at the moment but I assure you that we are trying our best to answer every single one in a timely manner.

to be fair, Fasti did post here on the forums not to bump tickets, as it would get further pushed back into the queue, so that may have caused some problems.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...t-Delay-Notice

hopefully submitting a new ticket will help you out, but you might have to wait a bit longer until a response happens...
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    to be fair, Fasti did post here on the forums not to bump tickets, as it would get further pushed back into the queue, so that may have caused some problems.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...t-Delay-Notice
    hopefully submitting a new ticket will help you out, but you might have to wait a bit longer until a response happens...
    Just to be clear, I wasn’t trying to bump the ticket...I just wanted a status of it. Again, submitted early November...at what point is it ok to ask what the status of the ticket is, without it being considered a bump. I followed their directions by responding the their email with my additional questions/comments above the line. I wait 3 weeks before asking for a status, then another few. I honestly thought it was just lost in the shuffle or something.

For a ticket to go 3 months with only a single email 6 days after I submitted it saying they had higher than normal ticket volume to be patient, I honestly could not believe this could not have been lost. A 3 months delay of a customer support ticket for a legitimate issue with a monitary purchase in any other business in the world for something you paid for and did not get results in a company being sued. There have already been class action suits for this same actions.

Excerpt from the Federal Trade Commission,
    “With regards to internet purchases, no notification to the customer can take longer than the time you originally promised or, if no time was promised, 30 days. If you cannot remedy the issue, ship the order, or provide the notice within this time, you must cancel the order and make a prompt refund.”

I am going on 84 days now. It was not clear on days, or business days..but even taking out weekends and holidays it is 54 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Well, I just visited the glyph site and a few of my 3 month plus old tickets , relating to ark keys missing say Solved , as of 6 hours ago.
    However, no notes or replies as to if they were solved or if a timer kicked in and just auto solved them.
    Guess i'll have to log in to see but I can't even remember what toon or toons the keys disappeared. I can only assume they'll be in claims as my keys are maxed.
    no email from support either , usually I get an email .

Anyone else get their tickets solved ?
    I had submitted a ticket last October for 3 missing keys. They were returned within the week. Then the issue recurred. I lost 2 keys. I submitted a ticket in November and this time received a message regarding the high volume. Received e-mail below (I removed ticket number and person's name) the end of January. Logged into game and found my keys were returned. I replied as requested to confirm keys were returned and received a response the next day. Happy to see things starting to move again.

XXXXXX (Trion Worlds)
    Jan 31, 08:00 CST
    Hello,
    Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance 2050.
    We have reviewed this issue and updated your account.
    On your next login you should see that the following has been added to your account:
    2 Ark Keys
    Please let us know that you have received these, and there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know!
    Your ticket number is XXXXXX.
    Kind Regards,
    XXXXXX
    *Please note:
    For more efficient processing of your ticket, please reply to this e-mail, rather than opening a new ticket.
    Please only create a new ticket if you are experiencing a different issue.

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #20
    Just to be clear, I wasn’t trying to bump the ticket...I just wanted a status of it. Again, submitted early November...at what point is it ok to ask what the status of the ticket is, without it being considered a bump. I followed their directions by responding the their email with my additional questions/comments above the line. I wait 3 weeks before asking for a status, then another few. I honestly thought it was just lost in the shuffle or something.

For a ticket to go 3 months with only a single email 6 days after I submitted it saying they had higher than normal ticket volume to be patient, I honestly could not believe this could not have been lost. A 3 months delay of a customer support ticket for a legitimate issue with a monitary purchase in any other business in the world for something you paid for and did not get results in a company being sued. There have already been class action suits for this same actions.

Excerpt from the Federal Trade Commission,
    “With regards to internet purchases, no notification to the customer can take longer than the time you originally promised or, if no time was promised, 30 days. If you cannot remedy the issue, ship the order, or provide the notice within this time, you must cancel the order and make a prompt refund.”

I am going on 84 days now. It was not clear on days, or business days..but even taking out weekends and holidays it is 54 days.
    Hey Kosman, could you give your ticket number via PM?

+ Reply to Thread