+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    D'50 is just bad.
    My opinion is people are still exploiting the game in '13 with af runs and
    missions you get credit for by just being in the area and not killing anything.
    That and the fact you can actually kill stuff with the weapons in '13
    makes it more appealing to most. Once '13 is finished so am I. Won't be
    trying any more on line games. this was my first experience it isn't worth the trouble.
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson. Gamigo ?

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadClown View Post
    D'50 is just bad.
    My opinion is people are still exploiting the game in '13 with af runs and
    missions you get credit for by just being in the area and not killing anything.
    That and the fact you can actually kill stuff with the weapons in '13
    makes it more appealing to most. Once '13 is finished so am I. Won't be
    trying any more on line games. this was my first experience it isn't worth the trouble.
    Basing your entire opinion of online gaming, based solely off your experience with a Trion game is like forming an opinion on oceanography after watching someone ride a jet ski.
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Greybush View Post
    Basing your entire opinion of online gaming, based solely off your experience with a Trion game is like forming an opinion on oceanography after watching someone ride a jet ski.
    Hasn't a damn thing to do with that. I'm older and don't have patience for
    silly boorish games that are constantly being hacked or scammed. Such as Fornite
    and the like.Trion just happens to be the first game I've REALLY tried. Attempted COD
    Blk ops 3 and Gears of War. So much BS can't even get into the game. In Gears,my son
    played along with me even he was surprised at BS. He plays all the race games so I was amazed
    to hear him say this.
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson. Gamigo ?

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

I tried since launch to find the love for 2050 that i have for 2013..like many others. But for the last 2 weeks ive finally given up on what is just for a lack of better words..garbage! 2050 lacks every thing! Every detail that kept players coming back in 2013 is just gone! Everything taken away and replaced with boring nothingness. And a prime examle is in the chat. Just look at the difference in 2013 and 2050. That chat box stays rolling in 2013. And in 2050? Nothing..because there isnt anything for players to talk about. Because its ALL GONE! So im happy to see so many players coming back to 2013 every day. Its great to be able to continue the hunt in the right side of defiance. I just really wish the devs and new ownership would look at the playerbase and do whats needed before its to late

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    2050 is getting 98 players, and D13 is up to now near 250 players. Clearly the original is better, so my question is, what is the new supposedly devs plans for defiance in general?
    Wouldn't it make more sense to shut down 2050 and just port the original to xbox one and ps4 and provide new maps, new content, better graphics options, etc already?

Honestly all this time wasting on 2050 they could have done that already and should have done that from the very start. 2050 was clearly a scam
    (Sips Some Tea Relieving
    Cup's Variety).........,

I see........... ( You want to know for sure.), very well......,

The 1st Project Ascension Launched Dec 27th In The 1st Ark Generation/Year.

Objectives Once Landing On The Rock, ( Which Turned Out To Be The Full Test Beta Of Universal Ark/2050, (Merged Into World Of Defiance As Ark Future Featuring's Expansion, with Ark Hundreds Of Ark Hunters Adventuring It's Universal An Ark Year Going On Two Ark Years), However, Ark Hunters chosen Forming Into Regional Alliance, Fantasy Findings As The Rock, Upholding Universal Terms Of Agreements, And Rightly So),

(Rolls Back Up Scrolls, Hastening For An Audition Of Tea, Jade Looks Around The Universal Ark Library...., Before Continuing (Based On World Ark's Truth Of Stories),

Fulfill Completions/ Build Site/ Completing Planet To Planet Teleport Teleportation Simulation, Nevertheless, Opposition Alliance, (An Ark Universal), Were Also Awaiting. Our Defeat Triggered Then, An Ark Universal Event.......,(But That's Another Story)....,

World Of Defiance Is No Longer Shrine A Planet. The Ark's A Universal. Era 2050's Seven Ocean Of Three Defiance Universal Ark Time Lines...,

(The Ark)

Age Of Beginnings, Twin Of The Show's Time Line, Inclusion Of Ark's True Chronicles Expansion Folktales.

As An Undeveloped Planet, Currently, The Second Planet Of Three Planets/Maps, (Where The Show Left Off), Supplies The Ark With Ark-Tech To/Into An Era When Ark-Tech Barely Existed. It However Is Only An Edge Investment, Until.....

- On The Ark Exists 75 To 100 New Maps, Accessible From Portal Arks, (Bridgewater Across Ark Universal), Traversing To Unlocking About 25 Extension Maps/Areas/Places Of Interests (for now), Related To San Fran, Actor Of An Ark State Academic.
    Ark Time As It Fans, Is Age Of Ark Beginnings. And Age Of Ark Alliances, (meaning), Era Of Arks/Ark Hunters/Ark Travelers.

( Universal Ascension)

Age Of Current Ark-Time Line, (Era Of Origin: Palace As Defiance Originality, Quoted As Legacy Of Scrolls Era, World Executive On Planet Ascension. (It's Where/Universe The Show And Steven Nolan Campaign Picks Up, Right When The Show Finale.)

- Planet Where We Were Defeated.

- Universe That Supplies The Ark With Edge Investments Of Ark Tech. ( Not All Ark Travelers Fell Defeated. Many Did Survival. Picking Up Where Progression Lefted Off, Once Landing Live.

- World Of Defiance's Ark -Tech Age, Now Ark Travelers Can End The Photograph With, Ark-Tech Forward By A Few Thousand Ark Years/Eras/Ark Generations.

(Looks At Ark-Watch Lighting Ark Cigar Opening Ark Scroll)....., Temporary Granted Access Has Expired...

(Enjoying Cigar's Note Golfing, Jade Continuation Studies At Ark Universal's Library, Turning The Next Page..).., Before Our Planet Came Into Existing, (Many World Arks Executives Assisting), First Exist The Ark Writing Master Architects. The First Legend Recruited For A Universal Ascension.....

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Yea i did quote the wrong message. Sorry.

I'm looking at steam numbers which are pretty much accurate for PC players.

https://steamcharts.com/app/224600 ------D13

https://steamcharts.com/app/743090 -----2050

That's only steam, so i am assuming around 250 or 275 for d13 and around 150 for 2050. Its terrible for both honestly and i am shocked that they haven't shut it down. But cleary more players are interested in the original compared to the 2050. So IMO they just need to either port everything from d13 to 2050 and i mean everything that includes the amazing loot system, older but better ego grid, etc. or ditch 2050 and focus on the original and re-launch the game for pc, xbox one and ps4 with new content, new maps, better visuals, old loot system and improved on it and old grid and expand it.

trust me, this will work.

.............................. BUT, I do not use Steam..... and I like 2050.....................

and I am sure lots of other players do not use Steam, so please do not quote Steam figures when it is not a true reflection of overall players.... Steam is not the end all.......

Glyph is ok for me !!!