+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Where are the corrections? a is here the main word is money (no corrections).

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good evening, Arkhunters

There was indeed a typo. The notes have been updated. Thanks for the callout!

Now, login to PTS and try out Synergies! We need feedback on the new system so we can tune.
    Is there any news for D13
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

Nice more misdirection from issues. How many will fall for it I wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorwho33 View Post
    Nice more misdirection from issues. How many will fall for it I wonder...
    Quite a few. The only posts are about a typo in the patch notes. Perhaps all those who were calling for the game to be fixed have gone, and those who are left have given up on there ever being any fixes. A very sad state of affairs, I used to like this game.
    Grimmaldy Grey Warframe on PC

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #15
    I would like to assure you that we do have bug fixes incoming once this update hits the live servers and the full patch notes will have them included. As a matter of fact, some of these fixes can already be found in this PTS build that we will work on further down the line.
    However we want to take this opportunity to focus this testing build on the new Synergy Matrix feature for the time being to collect as much feedback from it as we can from you guys. We'd love to hear what you think about it so don't hesitate to send your thoughts over!

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    Updates like disabling team hopping?
    like bunny hopping too?

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    I would like to assure you that we do have bug fixes incoming once this update hits the live servers and the full patch notes will have them included. As a matter of fact, some of these fixes can already be found in this PTS build that we will work on further down the line.
    However we want to take this opportunity to focus this testing build on the new Synergy Matrix feature for the time being to collect as much feedback from it as we can from you guys. We'd love to hear what you think about it so don't hesitate to send your thoughts over!
    Or what you could do and what we all want is fix the game before you add more bugs. Dont you think we have waited long enough now?!

And can you answer will achievements/trophies be fixed with this update or just going ignored again?

Well, I did as suggested, I updated my PTS server for Defiance 2050, and I logged on and I went to the PTS vendor, and bought some items relating to the new synergy.

Now, can you please advise what is the next step to actually finding what you do with this synergy stuff?

Not in inventory, not in loadout, and only thing that shows is something on the bottom of the screen next to the keys showing how many of 2 kinds of syn stuff.

Some instuctions on how to use this synergy stuff would be good.

Also, even checking enhanced - not a thing about synergy, nowhere to add etc..

Hope it is not something that is soo simple and that I have overlooked it.

Surely, it cannot be hard to explain to us - what we do ?

Thanks... and looking forward to your reply guys

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctss3xxy View Post
    Well, I did as suggested, I updated my PTS server for Defiance 2050, and I logged on and I went to the PTS vendor, and bought some items relating to the new synergy.

Now, can you please advise what is the next step to actually finding what you do with this synergy stuff?

Not in inventory, not in loadout, and only thing that shows is something on the bottom of the screen next to the keys showing how many of 2 kinds of syn stuff.

Some instuctions on how to use this synergy stuff would be good.

Also, even checking enhanced - not a thing about synergy, nowhere to add etc..

Hope it is not something that is soo simple and that I have overlooked it.

Surely, it cannot be hard to explain to us - what we do ?

Thanks... and looking forward to your reply guys
    Synergy crystals are collected, and you only have to find them once. They do not go into your inventory, they go into a collections page. You can view the Synergy matrix tab by simply opening your menu and navigating to the Synergy Matrix tab. Once there, follow the instructions in the patch notes to socket and utilize your synergy crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    This is the same crud you say everytime. Here is some shiny new stuff. We are working on fixes. But look Shiny, shiny stuff. Give me a break.
    Grimmaldy Grey Warframe on PC

+ Reply to Thread