+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Colony Courtship Arrives on February 11, 2019

Beware the brutal bite of these love bugs as Colony Courtship arrives in Defiance and Defiance 2050 on February 11! This is the first time the event will hit Defiance 2050, so be sure to login and spread the love.

We’re also bringing a new Synergy rotation to original Defiance. More details on this year’s festivities will be coming soon, so stay tuned!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post

Beware the brutal bite of these love bugs as Colony Courtship arrives in Defiance and Defiance 2050 on February 11! This is the first time the event will hit Defiance 2050, so be sure to login and spread the love.

We’re also bringing a new Synergy rotation to original Defiance. More details on this year’s festivities will be coming soon, so stay tuned!
    Great, I enjoyed the contents of the Frostbringer pack and the Philanthropist has really been useful, Colony Courtship here we come.

Any new Prototype, for D2050 comes with the Colony Courtship Event?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    More details on this year’s festivities will be coming soon, so stay tuned!
    Sounds good... I won't re-install the game until we receive more details.

Absolute shambles.
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

My guess it will follow the same pattern as the last 2 events. Hulker Hell ruined by mastery bug. Solstice Strike ruined by Turkeys and mastery bug. And now to Colony Courtship, mastery bug and turkeys alongside one of the synergies that will be broken.

I hope xbox fixes that last update anyone else got a fancy paper weight that does nothing lol
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

Just what we need...

Another synergy. Especially when the current synergy is broken. Just gonna leave it as missing string syn?

are yall ever gonna fix the cyber rig box image in the store? its been the onmi rig image for a long while , few years i think . when is the new rig and chip gonna be added into the loyalty vendor ?

Oh look more shiny, shiny stuff to distract us from the fact this they haven't addressed any of the issues, or made any fixes. Baaaa say the sheep, we love this game.
    Grimmaldy Grey Warframe on PC

No bug fix at all? lol Been gone over a month and this won't bring me back to this turd game.

+ Reply to Thread