+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by The one View Post
    I think she is a lovely young woman who loves pizza with pineapples.
    Fixed it for ya!
    The Elder Scrolls Online:

Preparing for 2019 February's Wrathstone DLC and June's brand new major DLC content
    Chapter III: Elsweyr
    Followed by 2 more DLCs after
    Dragons and Necromancers here I come!

PS4-NA
    IGN: Izuminokami
    Class: Sorcerer
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
    Race: Soon to be Khajiit

I am subscribed to YouTuber secureteam10, a very reliable and well known space news source. Check him out if you're interested in UFOlogy!

Well you know the event (?) starts tomorrow. I was wondering if there would be any patch notes. You know Who, What (proto's, other weapons, shields etc), where, when and I guess Why? It's nice to have a new team onboard, but some communication please...... Things like anything in the Paradise vendor, pursuits, updates in the patch, fixes, what do you take in your coffee....You know the drill......Timely info....please
    The Screaming Beagles
    Retired Sr CWO, wounded Still Playing!

Quote Originally Posted by Reardon View Post
    Well you know the event (?) starts tomorrow. I was wondering if there would be any patch notes. You know Who, What (proto's, other weapons, shields etc), where, when and I guess Why? It's nice to have a new team onboard, but some communication please...... Things like anything in the Paradise vendor, pursuits, updates in the patch, fixes, what do you take in your coffee....You know the drill......Timely info....please

I agree, there is a lot of games in the market, for some reason we still have Faith in Def 2050, but always missing information ...

Quote Originally Posted by Reardon View Post
    Well you know the event (?) starts tomorrow. I was wondering if there would be any patch notes.
    From a different thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Patch notes get posted when the update is finished. Look for them Monday, after we unlock.

Thanks For The Hope

[QUOTE
    Feb 8, 08:41 CST
    Hello,
    Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance 2050.
    We have reviewed this issue and updated your account.
    On your next login you should see that the following has been added to your account:
    9 Ark Keys
    Please let us know that you have received these, and if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.
    Your ticket number is xx.
    Kind Regards,
    Aurora[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing this, it gives me hope my 2 purchases will be addressed also. After 80+ days of having my original ticket open they just closed it asking me to submit a new ticket if still an issue which I did 2/1.

Then on 2/5 they sent me the same type of automated email I originally received indicating a higher than normal ticket volume and nothing since. The funny thing is on the follow up email they asked if I was still having the issue as many bugs have been addressed and many technical issues can be addressed at the online link provided.

10 days since I opened the new ticket (bringing my total to date to 97 days and counting from the opening of the first ticket 11/6/2018 - so please, please tell me to be patient one more time) and I was starting to wonder when it might be addressed.

+ Reply to Thread